No announcement yet.

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to know where Varys went. Shows him back on the boat headed to Westeros.

Comment

Originally posted by afishinman14 View Post
      I want to know where Varys went. Shows him back on the boat headed to Westeros.
      He went to Dorne. The Sand Snakes and the Tyrells are on Dany's side. You see the Dorne ships sailing on the final scenes white sails with a sun.

Comment

Saw this the other day.
        Attached Files

Comment

I'm still curious as to the significance of the shot of young Ned leaning the sword 'Dawn' against the foot of the bed during the tower of joy scene.

It was very subtle, but if there's one thing I've learned about the way these guys produce this show is, there are no subtle shots or filler scenes. If you look and pay attention to the dialogue, they almost always foretell or hint to the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Great episode either way and it makes you appreciate all the lead up/setup episodes the ADHD folks whine about[emoji23][emoji23]

Loved Ayras return.

I sure thought the Tyrell's and the King were in on a conspiracy plan to overthrow the High Septon but after the fact I guess they were all bought in.
            There are no "Lame" or "setting up" episodes... if you're paying attention.

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
              There are no "Lame" or "setting up" episodes... if you're paying attention.

Well I agree on the lame part but I do think there are some episodes that help setup or lead into others if you are paying attention... But that doesn't make them any less interesring or significant, if you are watching the show for the whole affect and not just sitting around lickin' winders until a battle scene or boob scene appears.[emoji23]
              Last edited by Smart; 06-27-2016, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Ferguson View Post
                Saw this the other day.
                No Kidding that little girl is tough!

Comment

My "opinion", was that it was a great episode and that next season is going to rock.

Comment

Well I agree on the lame part but I do think there are some episodes that help setup or lead into others. If you are paying attention... But that doesn't make them any less interesring or significant, if you are watching the show for the whole affect and not just sitting around lickin' winders until a battle scene or boob scene appears.[emoji23]
                    my winders are all bout licked up this season waiting on boob. lmao

the whole show is great without the boobs or battle scenes

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                      I'm still curious as to the significance of the shot of young Ned leaning the sword 'Dawn' against the foot of the bed during the tower of joy scene.

It was very subtle, but if there's one thing I've learned about the way these guys produce this show is, there are no subtle shots or filler scenes. If you look and pay attention to the dialogue, they almost always foretell or hint to the future.
                      Good catch..!

To not reveal too many spoilers on this site, check out the page below:

WARNING POTENTIAL SPOILERS
                      http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php...t_was_promised

To put it simple as I can, read the first couple of sentences of that page, then look at the hilt of the sword...lots of symbolism but it should make some sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal View Post
                        Good catch..!

To not reveal too many spoilers on this site, check out the page below:

WARNING POTENTIAL SPOILERS

The prince that was promised is a prophesied leader or savior. The prince may be part of an ancient prophecy which foretells the coming of a hero to deliver the world from darkness. A "bleeding star" is supposed to herald the coming of the prince.[1] The prince is said to have "a song", the song of ice and fire.[2]

To put it simple as I can, read the first couple of sentences of that page, then look at the hilt of the sword...lots of symbolism but it should make some sense.

Thank you for posting spoilers like that so that we can choose or not choose to know immediately lol. Well done !![emoji1376][emoji1360]

Comment

Originally posted by Hookem84 View Post
                          my winders are all bout licked up this season waiting on boob. lmao

the whole show is great without the boobs or battle scenes

Hahahaha. I was hoping the red witch would try to buy staying with John with some seduction..[emoji23]

Comment

Thank you for posting spoilers like that so that we can choose or not choose to know immediately lol. Well done !![emoji1376][emoji1360]

No problem. Wish we had a way to put spoiler tags/formatting on TBH like other sites have for times like these

Comment

John was born under the Blood Star......notice all the blood in the bed and as young Ned comes into the room he leans that special sword against the bed and it has the star on it...John and Danny I believe will team up after she realizes that John is the rightful King.
                              3 Dragons....3 riders.....we have 2 who will the 3rd be?

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                                John was born under the Blood Star......notice all the blood in the bed and as young Ned comes into the room he leans that special sword against the bed and it has the star on it...John and Danny I believe will team up after she realizes that John is the rightful King.
                                3 Dragons....3 riders.....we have 2 who will the 3rd be?
                                Tyrian.

Comment

Working...
                                X