• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Blue Wave

Its coming

[ATTACH]920452[/ATTACH]

Comment

Remember what all the polls and pundits said about the 2016 presidential election. One must also remember where most polls are taken from.

Comment

It’s imperative we get out and vote this election, spread the word.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          Remember what all the polls and pundits said about the 2016 presidential election. One must also remember where most polls are taken from.
          538 gave Trump the better odds of winning than almost anybody. He also pointed out, 4 days before the election, that Trump winning would be within polling error: https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...ehind-clinton/.

Comment

Here it is.......lol
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Thumper; 08-17-2018, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
              Here it is.......lol
              LOL

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                538 gave Trump the better odds of winning than almost anybody. He also pointed out, 4 days before the election, that Trump winning would be within polling error: https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...ehind-clinton/.
                So we should check back 4 days before the election to see what they predict then?

Comment

Thought this was about the new Blue Wave boat model ��

Comment

I disagree as a whole. Trump was given zero chance by the media/polls. See what happened. That are doing the same again. Anything they can to make themselves feel better and try and sway votes. On the other hand, I think this Beto (fake Mexican/actually Irish) is making some headway over here in Texas and Cruz should get off his *** and campaign. I’m sure the millennials that actually vote will go Beto, not sure of the older crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      So we should check back 4 days before the election to see what they predict then?
                      A large swath of people are fickle individuals, so pretty much, yeah.

Comment

If there really is a blue wave it won't be because people are voting against Trump.
                        There are plenty of republicans who need replacing, just hope people don't actually replace.them with liberals.
                        Personally,.i ain't believing a singe word from a pundit or a MSM member

Comment

Working...
                        X