Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

A personal letter from PETA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way different tone then majority of the PETA members you see reacting on social media which is a nice change.

Have fun sailing while reading your new book

Comment

You know what the hardest part about reading that book is gonna be....

Telling all your friends your gay

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        Send it back with a fish fry invite!
        And a Bible with these verses highlighted
        Genesis 1:26-31 KJV
        And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. [27] So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. [28] And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. [29] And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. [30] And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. [31] And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Comment

If you need help crafting your response, I would love to help draft it...

Comment

I was wondering why the catfish I caught last week was wearing a Rolex. Huuuuuuh who knew.

Comment

I would send Her an instructional video of how to properly clean fish

Comment

I wondered about the shark tourney they had in POC this last weekend and them posting pics of the big tiger hanging in the air. Will they catch any flack from that?

Comment

Time to start your YouTube channel and get rich and famous!!!!!

Comment

Send a recent pic of a stringer of fish, then cleaning them , cooking them and eating them. I wonder where they think meat comes from.

Comment

Lol! The amount of idiocy in the world just blows me away.

Comment

Bwahahahahahahaha............Delusional people are so entertaining.....So what yacht club are joining?

Comment

But what if while your sailing you hit a fish with the boat?? Are you still a big meanie poop head??

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                            You know what the hardest part about reading that book is gonna be....

Telling all your friends your gay
                            Lmao!

Poco, that letter looks a bit wrinkled...

Comment

Lmfao. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdaddy View Post
                                Send a recent pic of a stringer of fish, then cleaning them , cooking them and eating them. I wonder where they think meat comes from.
                                Most of them are vegans. They want ALL forms of human/animal contact to be gone. No zoos, no hunting, no rodeo, no farm animals, no pets, etc...

Comment

Working...
                                X