Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump for tha win!

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
    Doesn't she fly back and forth from San Fran to DC on a military jet that was loaned to her because she's the Speaker and couldn't be bothered to fly commercial with the peasantry?

Take that plane back too, Mr. President.

But not until she's back in that sewer in Kali.

Better yet, drop her in Juarez...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dale Moser; 01-17-2019, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Wish he would have canceled the return flight.

Hoggslayer

Comment

LoL
        But he lets his wife take a govt jet to mar a lago a few hours after pelosi's scheduled trip

He's a walker
        I'm sure he's never went toe to toe with anyone in his life
        He has no gonads

This is something a filthy rich kid would do
        Because he knows he can hide behind daddy's money
        Very petty and filled with estrogen

Comment

Funny, Pelosi “uninvited” his from the state of the union, “she’s flexing”
          Trump grounds her plane, “he has no gonads and it petty”
          Liberals are funny fellas, zero common sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All of this because Nancy wants to put illegals interests over Americans.

If she needs to go anywhere, she can ride her broom.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
              .... Is he petty and childish, sure! ....
              They all are. They make a ton of money to do whatever they want and that leads to ungratefulness, pride, arrogance ... and temper tantrums. I'm glad the letter to her was pushed out to the media, too!

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
              Why didn’t the wall get built while republicans had control
              Secure Fence Act of 2006 was passed by Congress and signed by President George W. Bush on October 26, 2006.
              Link

As of January 2010, the fence project had been completed from San Diego, California to Yuma, Arizona.[dubious – discuss] From there it continued into Texas and consisted of a fence that was 21 feet (6.4 m) tall and 6 feet (1.8 m) deep in the ground, cemented in a 3-foot (0.91 m)-wide trench with 5,000 psi (345 bar; 352 kg/cm²) concrete. There were no fatalities during construction, but there were 4 serious injuries with multiple aggressive acts against building crews. There was one reported shooting with no injury to a crew member in the Mexicali region. All fence sections are south of the All-American Canal, and have access roads giving border guards the ability to reach any point easily, including the dunes area where a border agent was killed 3 years prior and is now sealed off.

The Republican Party's 2012 platform stated "The double-layered fencing on the border that was enacted by Congress in 2006, but never completed, must finally be built." The Secure Fence Act's costs were estimated at $6 billion, more than the Customs and Border Protection's entire annual discretionary budget of $5.6 billion. The Washington Office on Latin America noted on its Border Fact Check site in 2013 that the cost of complying with the Secure Fence Act's mandate was the reason it had not been completely fulfilled.
              On March 16, 2010, the Department of Homeland Security announced that there would be a halt to expand the "virtual fence" beyond two pilot projects in Arizona.
              {Due to cost over runs}.

I thought when Kay Baily Hutchinson was senator, Congress voted to defund the wall, too, but I can't find any reference to that.

Comment

I laughed out loud at this

Click image for larger version

Name:	9B97166D-89E1-4729-8208-35454019CE29.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	24567733

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                  LoL
                  But he lets his wife take a govt jet to mar a lago a few hours after pelosi's scheduled trip

He's a walker
                  He has no gonads

So what do you call the move she made about asking him not to do the state of the union address? She sited security reasons but the capital police and secret service are fully funded at this time. She only wanted it postponed because it would give him momentum going into negotiations. As commander in cheif he has the authority to direct military personnel and postpone her flight. She has no authority to postpone the state of the union address.

Hoggslayer
                  Last edited by Hoggslayer; 01-18-2019, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                      LoL

He's a walker
                      He has no gonads

Did this give you some temporary sense of masculinity?

Comment

She was wrong to begin with - That was an idiot move, and grandstanding.

Trump responded, and while it is funny as heck, the political back and forth is effing ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                          She was wrong to begin with
                          Which one, being so tone deaf she tried to get on a government plane during the shutdown, contributing to the shutdown, or not wanting Trump to do his State of the Union?

At the very least I see Trump

1. Exposing how much waste is in DC, starting with folks like Nancy
                          2. Whipping up his base by dunking on Nancy

I will say I agree that the political back and forth is ridiculous, but that started back with George W, shoot maybe even with Clinton.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
                            Its getting stupid and petty on both sides. It’s a **** embarrassment to us all. IMO.
                            Spoken like a true Dem.

Comment

Liberals were all for a shutdown to force the Obamacare tax. Republicans came across the isle and worked.

Why is it that liberals cannot understand the bi party process.

Like the ones in here, they know a wall is the right thing to do and cannot attack that because their demographic representatives have pushed for it in the past. Their only response is to attack character flaws...

Your ignorance is on display when that is a solution.

Comment

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X