Self Filming in Auto Mode? Who does?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Self Filming in Auto Mode? Who does?

I recently upgraded to a Canon G40, I have a 4th Arrow Arm, Fluid Head, and a Tripod on the way. Plan on getting a shotgun mic and maybe a Varizoom soon as well. I really want to dive into filming all of my hunting from lease work to kill shots.

Can I expect quality footage using this cam in the auto mode or is it a waste of a good cam? I don’t want to have so much to worry about while I’m learning to self film. Also is the Varizoom worth the money? Which shotgun mic do y’all recommend? Not looking for junk but also not looking to shell out top of the line money here. Will $100-$150 get a good mic? Thanks for any advice and/or pointers!

Up for Friday!

Comment

This camera seems a little ovee kill for what you say bit it still is a good camera. No expert on this camera but it should focus just fine. The image should be good as it records in 1080p. It may be a bet bulky especially with everything on it so traveling with it may be a obstical. As for the mic a lot me includes use Rode. Your pic on the model ya want and what price.

Comment

Working...
      X