• Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking great so far

Comment

Love it.

Comment

Pretty much done with the exterior other than the front porch area.
          Getting geared up to start the interior framing. I am going to be looking at metal framing soon as I like the ease of installation and it's clean look. If I go with metal there are still some areas that wood is still going to be used.

Here are a few pics of a build that a friend of mine did using metal.

Here are a couple of shots with the trim, gutters and carport nearly done.

Comment

Looking great man...love it!

Comment

Impressive work.

Comment

Coming along nicely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great work, that is going to be awesome! Can't wait to see finished pics.

Comment

Stupid question why metal over wood?

Price? Strength as in holding stuff up like a TV etc?

Comment

Got the outside 220V panel installed and wired up.

This afternoon I made some "faux beam" models to show the Mrs as examples of what I want to put up to cover the sq tubing in the center of the vaulted ceiling. I have a 26ft span for the one I am going to build. The upper one is the size I will need, it's about 11"x11"

Comment

Dang man, what can't you do?! You've got some real talent, those beams look awesome.

Comment

Looking real nice.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                              Dang man, what can't you do?! You've got some real talent, those beams look awesome.

God blessed me with a pair of hands and a strong will to build things myself. I cant help myself from not wanting to tackle things myself when I get a chance. Consider them personal challenges.

Today I have a bunch of 2x12 to cut/rip, distress, drill, glue, screw and install. We will see out this day turns out

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
                                God blessed me with a pair of hands and a strong will to build things myself. I cant help myself from not wanting to tackle things myself when I get a chance. Consider them personal challenges.

Today I have a bunch of 2x12 to cut/rip, distress, drill, glue, screw and install. We will see out this day turns out
                                Bet it turns out a Blessed one.

Nice job!

Comment

Working...
                                X