No announcement yet.

Krivoman bow blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably missed it somewhere, but how does the bow holder attached or if someone has a picture?

Comment

been kicking it around giving these a shot, well I just pulled the trigger on one and im very excited to get this thing in the woods. went with a 4 window classic

Comment

Brandon - I saw you ordered a Big Boy....that is a monster! You will love it.
        Last edited by Archery1st; 07-16-2014, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Archery1st View Post
          I saw you ordered a Big Boy....that is a monster! You will love it.
          Yeah I decided to go with the Big Boy so I would have room to make Riley a little bed so she could cat nap in the morning hours. I am really looking forward to getting that sucker.

Comment

LOL....you can fit a twin bed in there and a hammock!

Comment

Originally posted by DT50 View Post
              been kicking it around giving these a shot, well I just pulled the trigger on one and im very excited to get this thing in the woods. went with a 4 window classic

Me to, this is my second...May have to order up another one next week depending on how some spots shake out at the lease

Comment

Thanks guys for all the orders. Looking forward to meeting the new guys and catching back up with past customers. I am a little nervous to see how the Texas trophy hunters show is going to go..

For the Houston folks, I will be in booth 771&773 back near the 3d archery shoot. Back right corner.

Gonna have about 10-15 lower timed protein feeder units also. These will be designed to allow you to put them on barrel feeders or other protein feeders.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  I ordered one today. I know a lot of the guys on here use them with great success. I value folks like Chances' opinion. Mitch has been on here for years and if he sold a crappy product he wouldn't still be around. If it is good enough for them then thats good enough for me. Just my thoughts.

This...

We are getting ours for the lease pretty soon to set up. I'm betting when the other guys sit in these blinds they will order one as well.

Comment

After visiting Mitch's shop to pick up my 1000lb. feeder, I know for **** sure that whenever I need some new blinds and don't want to spend a century building a massive box blind like I'm doing now, I'm going straight to Krivoman. Those things are freakin' sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                      Thanks guys for all the orders. Looking forward to meeting the new guys and catching back up with past customers. I am a little nervous to see how the Texas trophy hunters show is going to go..

For the Houston folks, I will be in booth 771&773 back near the 3d archery shoot. Back right corner.

Gonna have about 10-15 lower timed protein feeder units also. These will be designed to allow you to put them on barrel feeders or other protein feeders.
                      Ill be around! picking up deer view windows and doors for my dad mobile rifle blind

Comment

Do these not have a floor?

If not do snakes not take up residence pretty quick?

Comment

For those of us with Krivoman 1.0 blinds, is it possible to purchase the new window/door molds separately for an upgrade? Or are the actual shells molded differently?

Comment

What is the lead time on them currently?

Comment

Originally posted by jmac2410 View Post
                              For those of us with Krivoman 1.0 blinds, is it possible to purchase the new window/door molds separately for an upgrade? Or are the actual shells molded differently?
                              u can but it will be later. I am limited on them right now on new purchases. Once I catch up I can sell them. If it were me I would only switch the door. Windows are the same exact size. Just easier for me to install.

lead time is about a month.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                                Do these not have a floor?

If not do snakes not take up residence pretty quick?
                                They have a really good lip on them. I have yet to have any snakes in ours. Got 16 on a ranch in George west that have yet to get one either.

Comment

Working...
                                X