Student Walkouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    Or get some from Planned Parenthood and start saving lives immediately.
    Two birds with one stone

Comment

How about we tell the students and faculty that we will quit spending millions of dollars for football stadiums and spend that money to install security systems and hire well trained guards to protect them.

$70 million stadium.

Katy, Texas, is the site of the most expensive high school stadium ever built in the United States. It cost a controversial $72 million, but is it money well spent? NBC’s Blake McCoy reports from the stadium for TODAY.

Comment

One principal has told their school that walkouts are not allowed and will be punished. His quote was we are here for an education,not political activism.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
          How about we tell the students and faculty that we will quit spending millions of dollars for football stadiums and spend that money to install security systems and hire well trained guards to protect them.

$70 million stadium.

https://www.today.com/video/get-a-fi...-1027450435527

[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1f9Gr0xAhY"]Rowe: Why we never see protests at trade schools - YouTube[/ame]

and more
            Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 02-21-2018, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              id walkout just to get out of class ...
              I think there is a lot of that going on. My son knows what would happen if he did it and it wouldn't be pleasant.

Comment

I like this plan

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                  I can hear it already. But... But.. you're suppressing my right of free speech to suppress your right to keep and bear arms. That's unconstitutional.

Comment

This and most don't know what they are demonstrating for.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLID EAGLE View Post
                      I'd say we need to ask God to forgive us for kicking Him out of the classroom. I'd say walkouts, more gun laws and other knee-jerk reactions that may make you feel safe, really do nothing of the sort. I'd say we, as a country, need a change of heart. We need to love our neighbor.
                      How is that an answer to the problem? A couple of the biggest massacres occurred in churches.

Comment

$70 million stadium.

I agree. But now we've started meddling.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                          I think there is a lot of that going on. My son knows what would happen if he did it and it wouldn't be pleasant.
                          Unfortunately parents like you are far and in between these days.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                            This and most don't know what they are demonstrating for.
                            2nd amendment proponents should promote a walkout in support of the right to bear arms the day before. That way we would have footage of all the kids who participated in both.

Comment

So the latest is raise the age to buy a gun to 21.....but you can still geaux to war at 18. Reduce the number of rounds a clip can hold.......hum,.....ok. No mentally unstable can purchase a gun.....hum,.....that was in place right?? Then it was taken off the books from what I recall? Such a cluster that even simple things have no basis for discussion.

$70 million stadium.

Oh oh..............u starting a WAR with that one brother!!! LOL!!!!
                              LMAO......... I can relate to that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                So the latest is raise the age to buy a gun to 21.....but you can still geaux to war at 18. Reduce the number of rounds a clip can hold.......hum,.....ok. No mentally unstable can purchase a gun.....hum,.....that was in place right?? Then it was taken off the books from what I recall? Such a cluster that even simple things have no basis for discussion.

Oh oh..............u starting a WAR with that one brother!!! LOL!!!!

LMAO......... I can relate to that!!!
                                They forgot to raise the minimum age for stealing a gun.

Reducing the amount of rounds things is dumb... there are MILLIONS of hi cap mags out there already. They aren't exactly disposable.

"mentally unstable" unable to purchase... was in place but was removed primarily because it would also target anyone who had a separate "conservator" ie people deemed unfit to handle their own financial affairs to the national background check database. Something again, any judge could wave his magic pen and declare with out due process.

Comment

Working...
                                X