Option Archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Option Archery

Any of y'all played with any of their stuff? I am seeing the stab/quiver combo all over social media. The option 8 site looks pretty dang sweet also. It's a single pin with an extra housing that folds over into a multi pin. It is cool to see some new innovation coming into the game.
    The stuff is pricey but it looks well made.

I looked at an Option Sight last year at a 3D tournament. Pretty cool how the pin moves but not the scope/housing, keeps the anchor in the same spot for all distances.

The knobs area bit small for my liking. the folding miltipin housing is cool as well; easy to see the appeal, just not for me.

I have never seen the quivelizer in person but I know Joe Rogan uses it so it can't be all bad right?

Comment

Cam Hanes is using one too, and he is super dreamy.

Comment

I have the Option 4 and have had it for about a year. It is expensive so no getting past that, but most top end sights are.

Like Rat mentioned I really like that the single pin moves and the housing does not. I also like that when I move the single pin the fixed pins stay into play. For when I am spot and stalking for elk I keep my fixed pins at 30,40 and 50 yards and the single pin at 60 yards. Then I can float the single pin down if needed.

When I am whitetail hunting I just flip the multi pin housing out of the way and use it as single pin. I much prefer shooting with a single pin so this was a big bonus for me.

I did not like the single pin being smaller in diameter than the fixed pins. It wasn't as bright and I just couldn't see it as well. I emailed the company and they offered to swap the pin out for a bigger one. I mailed it off on Monday and had it back by the weekend. All I did was pay for the shipping there.

It is built really well and I haven't had a single problem with it.

I did not like the looks of the Option 8, simply because the sight housing is oval and pretty big. I find that a smaller sight housing helps me with accuracy. That and circle peep, wouldn't match up with the oval housing. I think I saw they may have made a peep for that, but it is just not for me.

Comment

I use the option 8 but I custom ordered it with 2 fixed pins (20-30) and 1 adjustable pin. I love it.

Comment

Working...
          X