No announcement yet.

2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solak got some revenge on ol crazy Pete Fairbanks with a 2 run bombo. Pete was giving himself a talking to coming off the field

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Solak and Stinky each go yard tonight. Rangers trying to hold off for another W. 6-4 in the bottom of the 7th.

Comment

Nice series win against a team that was trying. Youngsters continue to impress.

Comment

Going tonight for probably my last game at the Temple. Gonna miss that place.

Comment

Nice back and forth game w/ Hated A's tonight.

Comment

Khris Davis has to be a Hall of Famer on the all-time Ranger Killer list. Jeez.

Comment

Danny Santana C R U S H E S a baseball. Hold on to your butts. Gonna be a long one tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                  Khris Davis has to be a Hall of Famer on the all-time Ranger Killer list. Jeez.
                  Yup...he and Kyle Seager are the top 2 that come to my mind. [emoji2955]

Comment

Pitching isn't very good. Score 7 and it wont even be close to enough.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin01 View Post
                      Pitching isn't very good. Score 7 and it wont even be close to enough.
                      Gotta have at least a touchdown and a field goal.

Comment

Down 1-0 after one. Come on guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                          Down 1-0 after one. Come on guys.
                          Take a deep breath and relax. I think you're watching a replay of last nights game. As Coach Parcells used to remind us, you can only lose a game once. it'll all be okay.

Comment

Sorry about that. ^^^.Replay

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                              Take a deep breath and relax. I think you're watching a replay of last nights game. As Coach Parcells used to remind us, you can only lose a game once. it'll all be okay.
                              Who just blew an opportunity to make some good money...
                              This guy ^

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                Who just blew an opportunity to make some good money...
                                This guy ^

[emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X