Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Ive had enough of Coinbase today. I just transferred the balance back to Gemini so I can trade it at least. Sucks I couldnt capitalize on a nearly $3k guarantee because they cant get their **** together.
    I think what happened since all the orders on coinbase are market orders, there weren't enough offers to fill those market order bids and jacked the price 2k in 10 minutes. Those market order buys were just lifting anything in sight offer wise which drove the price up exponentially. people who thought they were buying 17,500 were actually buying in the high 18s and 19s when they got done. I think they had to halt it basically. I haven't seen that 3k spread before, seen hundreds and close to a thousand but not like it was this morning. It was def. a opportunity. Whens that sugar land get together? I live down there and might have to go buy ya a beer and we can talk some about this stuff.

Comment

How long before we start getting pop up ads on CB?

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
        How long before we start getting pop up ads on CB?

Why would they do that? you're paying for every transaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
          Why would they do that? you're paying for every transaction.
          Because it's more money Maybe.

Comment

GDAX is almost at 89K volume...anticipation....

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
              Because it's more money Maybe.

They are already pissing people off and there's other options out there now. I'd hope they wouldn't be that dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
                I think what happened since all the orders on coinbase are market orders, there weren't enough offers to fill those market order bids and jacked the price 2k in 10 minutes. Those market order buys were just lifting anything in sight offer wise which drove the price up exponentially. people who thought they were buying 17,500 were actually buying in the high 18s and 19s when they got done. I think they had to halt it basically. I haven't seen that 3k spread before, seen hundreds and close to a thousand but not like it was this morning. It was def. a opportunity. Whens that sugar land get together? I live down there and might have to go buy ya a beer and we can talk some about this stuff.
                GTG is next Wednesday. I dont know much about this stuff but I do recognize trends and cycles so money can be made.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  CB has been frustrating today...
                  rtp you been using gemini a while?
                  Since August. They have had their issues too but nothing like I experienced with Coinbase today.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    Since August. They have had their issues too but nothing like I experienced with Coinbase today.
                    Is the Gemini exchange the one founded by the Winklevoss twins?

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                      I have no idea. I just know you can trade the 3 main coins there. I have focused on those for trading and taken a longer position in some other fledgling coins on other exchanges.

Comment

Ya, they trying to turn that first B into multiple Bs. Got along way to go to catch up to Zuck though.

Comment

[ATTACH]886906[/ATTACH]

Comment

Um.... are u following that guy? ..cuz..theres a concern there...

Comment

Looking like it's on the upswing again. Probably go to bed and wake up to 20K bitcoin.

Comment

Looking like it's on the upswing again. Probably go to bed and wake up to 20K bitcoin.
                                Or 10K

Comment

Working...
                                X