Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any SWT or Texas State Bobcats? (bobcats can play this game too lol)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any SWT or Texas State Bobcats? (bobcats can play this game too lol)

Just curious if we have any fellow bobcats? I know there is not as many of us as there is Aggies but would like to know who is and what class year!

2010 Resource and Environmental Studies (BS degree)

I was there in '68-'69 but transfered to Texas the fall of '69, lived in Jackson Hall 10th floor

Comment

Class of '98 -- BBA Finance and International economics

Comment

SWT from 1998-00.. Wish I'd have finished there but had to go to UNT.. Man I loved that school!

In fact, second weekend in Oct. while I'm headed to the Berger Ranch Opener I'm going to swing through town and pic up some Green Dip from Mamacitas..

Comment

1990-1994. Love that school. Had lots and lots of Fun there. Did I mention how much fun I had there?

One night after after work, (Bouncer for Nephews) Me and my roomy came home. He was off duty that night, but was at Nephews. he was pretty hammered. Well He was hot, so he opened the door of the upstairs apartment and layed halfway out the door on the cool Concrete porch. So here I am sitting on the floor leaning againt the couch playing Nintendo or Playstation, and I see a guy in dark blue sneaking into the door with his gun drawn at me. It was San Marcos police. Someone had called and said there is a dead guy laying out the door of my apartment. Talk about a wake up call? We all had a good laugh and I drug my roomy into the apartment. Loved the River and campus. But them hills kill you.

Comment

Class of 2000.

Comment

Class of 2010! Took me longer than it was supposed to but I blame it on all the distractions!

Comment

My youngest son gradumacated there.

Comment

my wife did....every time she drives through San Marcos she texts or calls me and says "Eat Em Uppppppppp Cats!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Threat View Post
                    my wife did....every time she drives through San Marcos she texts or calls me and says "Eat Em Uppppppppp Cats!"

Comment

Got my grad degree from there in 2003.

Comment

Wife and I both went to ASU but she's from San Marcos so we've had a good time at alot of parties so we both feel like we went there. lol.

Comment

I hope yall are ready to get whipped on Saturday. Don't worry though, our stadium sells beer so yall can drink your sorrows away. (UH Cougar here if you couldn't tell)

Comment

Class of '94

Comment

Started in 88- finally got out in 2004/ I guess I liked it a little too much.

Comment

Working...
                              X