No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh of course ADA is doing better today! I sold all of mine yesterday to get in on that RLC coin hitting Binance. I made a pretty penny off that luckily...guess I’ll buy more ADA on the next dip...or just put those profits on trx. Hell, it’s hard to say what coin to have make up most of my portfolio at this point.

It’s about getting to the point of just going all in on one coin and saying screw the rest...and check back on my profits in a few years. Stagnant cryptos suck! [emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

Anyone here use GDAX? same login as Coinbase, but no fees? Man, just learned this..

Comment

Originally posted by staplehawk View Post
        Anyone here use GDAX? same login as Coinbase, but no fees? Man, just learned this..

Yes

Skinny

Comment

Sooo tax question we all have dist sitting in coins and they can go up if the coin goes up wont we have to keep up with those too?

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
            For those wanting TRON to run up already and think it might be turning to a junker...think about where the price was a month ago and where it is now. billions of dollars have come and gone over the past 10 days and it is solidifying higher levels of support vs where it was a couple weeks ago.

Sun is putting together a great team and bringing in new people every week to help develop new deals and new partnerships.

Rome wasn't built in a day. I've sold 1/2 my tron to play a quick flip, then was able to buy back into TRON with the profts and add a few thousand more coins.

sideways movement is good movement...albeit boring...its good for the coin.
            So where was the heads up on this quick flip?

Comment

Originally posted by staplehawk View Post
              anyone here use gdax? Same login as coinbase, but no fees? Man, just learned this..
              yup!

Comment

Let's see how high ADA pumps. It seems like it might be over bought. Hopefully not and it goes parabolic.

Comment

Why do some of these coins get so high?

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                    The TBH effect

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                      Let's see how high ADA pumps. It seems like it might be over bought. Hopefully not and it goes parabolic.
                      It went as high as low 1.30's last week. If it gets close to that again, I'll be selling. I've got some other plays I'd like to give a shot.

Comment

Wow, Janus is up to almost 5,000%! It’s 93 on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                          It's been legal in Colorado for quite a while now

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                            What makes you say it may be over-bought?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                              What makes you say it may be over-bought?
                              The RSI was over 80K. It's already starting to drop.

Comment

Wow, Janus is up to almost 5,000%! It’s 93 on the list.

Comment

Working...
                                X