Not pretty ...but I will take it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the doe.

They must be getting smarter. I had a spike duck my arrow from 7 yards this year. When I shot my buck he was at 17 yards and I was aiming right below the white hair on his chest. If I he had not dropped I might have shaved some hair. He dropped and took the arrow high on his body. Luckily I was pretty high up so the arrow angled down through his liver and one lung.

My uncle had two does drop under his arrow on Saturday evening.
    Last edited by Deerhunter30; 10-31-2006, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Buff,

No way I can shoot out of those short blinds. You are indeed the KING. There is not a bow in existance that shoots fast enough to hit a deer before it drops to jump. That includes compounds! The trick is to shoot low.

As far as the Black Widows go....it is impossible to argue with your success. Heck, I might even get one for my small collection of bows.

Comment

Great video thanks for posting.

Comment

Buff:
          You have a very impresive web site, I have spent the last hour+ reading and viewing your pics and video's. You definitely have a great collection started. I booked marked it so I can check back on regular basis.

As far as shooting out of tent blinds I haven't had that much expreince in that, most places I hunt are day leases and regular ground blinds just seem to work out better, animals seem to spook real easy around tent blinds.

Any way just wanted to say great site and enjoyed it, keep up the good work.
          Dennis

Comment

When I looked at the video, it seemed to me that the arrow was shot a little high, even before she jumped the string!

Nice doe, Looks like you will be having backstrap real soon!

Comment

Working...
            X