No announcement yet.

Rain!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How high is the river now Gary? Loving this rain for our deer but ready for the darn river to stop flooding!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20000101-002534-024596-0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	24579562

it takes 9.5 inches of rain to fill the large tank and 2 totes. its happened twice, in sept 2015 and oct 2018. if this keeps up I may need another tank.

Comment

Crazy in my section of Porter. I heard the streets here didn't flood in Harvey. My street is one of the few that didn't flood yesterday (thankfully!). We lost power around 2 yesterday and they just now got it back on. Lost water....and it has come back on, but what is coming out of the sink does not resemble any water I want to consume or touch me. Nasty, thick black stuff.

This next round coming in later today could be really bad for all in the Humble, Kingwood, Porter area. I walk in my yard to pick up the fallen limbs and sink.....so saturated. Not looking forward to the rest of the week and what it brings

Comment

I’m in Greatwood (Sugar Land). It was almost biblical how hard it rained for basically 8 hours straight. We ended up with 19 inches of rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just need the Brazos near Rosenberg to stay at bay. Was **** near up to the bridge at 99 this morning. I don't want to go through what we went through last night again..sigh.

Comment

That’s crazy, stay safe you guys in the middle of that deal

Comment

I have a kid coming to Sugar land on Saturday for a Football Combine. Will it be okay by then. We are from West Texas. Thanks.

Comment

My wife was at her school until after 11 last night. They still had a couple hundred kids at that point. Some spent the night and the last of the kids got home around 8 this morning.

Comment

another round moving into College Station. Severe Thunderstorm warning and reports of rotation just south of CS and another just east of Madisonville. Getting rough out there. Hunker down

Comment

Originally posted by coach51 View Post
                      I have a kid coming to Sugar land on Saturday for a Football Combine. Will it be okay by then. We are from West Texas. Thanks.
                      Bubba it's supposed to be horrible here starting tomorrow night through Sunday. I'd watch the weather closely.

Comment

Well at least this one coming is just a thin line of storms that look like it will blow through quickly and not sit over us like yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          Well at least this one coming is just a thin line of storms that look like it will blow through quickly and not sit over us like yesterday.
                          That thin line was packing a punch as it moved through North Austin. Be careful and safe out there.

Comment

Originally posted by AggieArcher View Post
                            How high is the river now Gary? Loving this rain for our deer but ready for the darn river to stop flooding!
                            San Saba is starting to leave its banks and still rising. I understand that Poor Hollow was over Hwy. 190 in eastern Scheicher County. Celery, Las Mora. Harris Hollow, Elm Creeks are all out of their banks. I have heard that some folks had over 6" around Hext.
                            Adios,
                            Gary

Comment

Dang weatherman got it right this time. We got slammed pretty good last night.

Comment

Terrible
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X