North Texas weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Texas weather

Wife called kind of freaking out. Said tornado warnings just north of us. Sounds pretty bad, big hail and all that. We live east of Dallas but I see some storm clouds headed our way. We missed a big tornado a couple years ago, came within 300 yards of the house and knocked out power for several days, then went on to destroy parts of Garland and Rowlett so she's a little "concerned" about tonight's weather. Anyone catching any severe weather this eve?

There are some ugly purple blobs on the radar right now. Mid cities over to Irving and Plano/McKinney/Frisco. Looks like a strong hail core.

Comment

I'm in McKinney, the worst of it just missed us to the south. Lots of rain, marble sized hail, and lots THUNDER! BOOM, CRASH, BANG, POW, RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I am in garland and so far a lot of thunder and rain but nothing too heavy

Comment

rapidly intensifying

Comment

Originally posted by MONSTERKEN View Post
            I'm in McKinney, the worst of it just missed us to the south. Lots of rain, marble sized hail, and lots THUNDER! BOOM, CRASH, BANG, POW, RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE. [emoji16]

Yep. I’m off White street east of 75. It kinda hit, stayed a few minutes and wandered off. Its still thundering a bit to the south

Comment

Originally posted by clayg08 View Post
              Yep. I’m off White street east of 75. It kinda hit, stayed a few minutes and wandered off. Its still thundering a bit to the south
              Dang, we're practically neighbors. I'm west of 75 1 block south of White. Right behind Carenow.

Comment

Originally posted by MONSTERKEN View Post
                Dang, we're practically neighbors. I'm west of 75 1 block south of White. Right behind Carenow.

I just moved here about a month ago from Anna. PM coming

Comment

we had hail and t-nader sirens up in Frisco

Comment

Cold front moving through Denton right now

Comment

Golf ball size hail in Wylie. We've got 2 inches of rain in the last 30 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stupid here out west. Says tonight in upper 20's to low 30's. Not exactly the spring turkey hunting weather I was looking for

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
                          Stupid here out west. Says tonight in upper 20's to low 30's. Not exactly the spring turkey hunting weather I was looking for
                          Where is that?

Comment

Originally posted by lost cajun View Post
                            Golf ball size hail in Wylie. We've got 2 inches of rain in the last 30 minutes.

I was at McKinney/Prosper area when it first started with some quarter size hail and heavy rain. But we just got loud thunder and rain at the house in Lavon.

Comment

North Texas weather

Double post, kept getting a fail

Comment

Working...
                              X