Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever witnessed the power of God?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you ever witnessed the power of God?

At a very young age I witnessed healing and was holding hands with the family member who needed healing. What occurred while we were praying was frightening, but totally amazing. It felt like an electrical current went through our bodies. I will never forget that experience. Words alone can't describe it all.

This past November my wife found a mass on her neck went to dr to do a biopsy and they said all the 9 specimens should it to be thyroid cancer, had a surgery after lots of church and close family praying we were told the mass would be sent again to the lab along with any tissue samples, on the follow up after surgery they Dr. couldn’t explain how the tumor was benign. Praise God

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

weve all seen Gods power and Glory. most just dont know it.

Comment

Yes

Comment

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
          This past November my wife found a mass on her neck went to dr to do a biopsy and they said all the 9 specimens should it to be thyroid cancer, had a surgery after lots of church and close family praying we were told the mass would be sent again to the lab along with any tissue samples, on the follow up after surgery they Dr. couldn’t explain how the tumor was benign. Praise God

My wife had the same thing in the last month. They removed her thyroid on Feb. 2 and not a trace of cancer.
          To make it even more proving that prayers work is that she was a Radiographer for 45 years prior this surgery, had plenty of radiation through those years.
          You can not argue the power of prayer and the grace of God.

Comment

I see it every time I get in the woods

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
              Every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                Every day.
                X100000

Every single day!

Comment

Amen !!!!!!1111

Comment

Yes

Comment

No doubt.

Comment

Everyday day when I look at my son.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                          Agreed. The trick is to recognize God's blessings when they happen rather than chalking things up to luck or coincidence

Comment

All the time, you just have to look around and see his work. It's not a big bang it's often overlooked by others not involved but I see it in people all the time.

Comment

You know... its funny that you bring this up. Sunday, one of our ministers gave a sermon basically saying how people only seem to recognize miracles when the chips are down and things aren't going well. The thing is the wonderful life that all of us have is a miracle in itself. Gods grace is amazing.

Comment

Working...
                              X