No announcement yet.

2018 dream hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to you, that's outstanding!!!! Big aoudad, low fence free range with a bow - Awesome!

Comment

Defiantly a Dream Hunt for Many. Congrats on a Awesome Ram

Comment

Awesome Matt!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Congrats! It is sure nice to hear a great hunting story this evening.

Comment

Yes sir, MAJOR congrats in order. Curious. Did you eat him?? Heard the older Aoudad are a little rank on the meat? Like many above. Aoudad with a bow (even my compound ) is on a one day list.

Comment

Congrats on a top shelf ram!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                Yes sir, MAJOR congrats in order. Curious. Did you eat him?? Heard the older Aoudad are a little rank on the meat? Like many above. Aoudad with a bow (even my compound ) is on a one day list.
                Im sure I will get blasted, but no I didn't, I killed an older ewe before an tried her and she was terrible, extremely tough so i figured if she was bad he was going to be as well.

Comment

Awesome! Congrats

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome ram!! Congrats

Comment

No blasting if they haven't tried it. I only have shot one young Aoudad. It was good eating. BUT he was young. I know a few that grew up hunting them and they always talk about the rankness of a mature ram. Mainly wanted to know in case you said Yes and it stunk up the house. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                        No blasting if they haven't tried it. I only have shot one young Aoudad. It was good eating. BUT he was young. I know a few that grew up hunting them and they always talk about the rankness of a mature ram. Mainly wanted to know in case you said Yes and it stunk up the house. LOL
                        I know I have took 4 showers an washed my hands I don't know how many times an my finger nails still smell like that stinking sucker from caping him lol

Comment

Working...
                        X