San Angelo Men In Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Angelo Men In Blue

I am proud of our San Angelo Police Department and stand behind them and pray for them. If you don't know what I am talking about:

I grew up in San Angelo and gave the cops a pretty good workout....but overall they saved me some grief. Hope the best for the officer....it's a tough job.

Comment

Dang
      First I heard of this, a friend of mine is a K9 cop in that Dept

Comment

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
        Dang
        First I heard of this, a friend of mine is a K9 cop in that Dept
        Sorry to give you the lump in the throat.

Comment

I'm backing them from over here too.

Comment

thats actually 2nd cop assaulted this week. both happend during our shift. The increase in violence towards our officers across the state is at an alarming rate. If you know any LEO's make sure you tell them we appreciate what they do

Comment

Originally posted by CWKATTNER View Post
              I am proud of our San Angelo Police Department and stand behind them and pray for them. If you don't know what I am talking about:

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2012...dawn-incident/

Comment

I am currently in police academy and it is said every single class day that people are becoming more and more resistant towards authority. Stay alert and be prepared!

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter28 View Post
                  I am currently in police academy and it is said every single class day that people are becoming more and more resistant towards authority. Stay alert and be prepared!
                  Very true Jason, and as I told you when you rode out with me. Watch their hands!!! I guess I should start watching their feet too. By the way they took the felony case on the guy that got me. He has already pled out on it too.
                  CB

Comment

Originally posted by temple droptine View Post
                    Very true Jason, and as I told you when you rode out with me. Watch their hands!!! I guess I should start watching their feet too. By the way they took the felony case on the guy that got me. He has already pled out on it too.
                    CB
                    That's great to hear Casey! Be safe I will see you soon I bet ; ).

Comment

Working...
                    X