Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does your wife hunt with you or not? (Poll Added)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not only no, but Hell No! Not her thing!!

Comment

Mine deer hunts with me some. But she loves to dove and turkey hunt!

Comment

Nope. She will shoot and fish with me but no hunting. She isn't against it, but she doesn't have the patience.

Comment

My wife can't shoot them but she loves holding themClick image for larger version

Name:	38032.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	24567216

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Blair likes to hunt as long as....

-The weather isn't awful
            -I cook
            -No blinds without windows and heaters
            -I clean the critters

She loves to fish, and piddle around outdoors, but she lets me and the man child have our time as well. It's a nice setup.

Comment

Mine likes to fish more than hunt and then probably dove hunt more than deer or big game hunting. She's shot several deer with her bow and killed a few hogs too. I enjoy it but I also have a couple guys only hunts each year. PLUS, it gets expensive, I usually end up paying for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                My wife can't shoot them but she loves holding them[ATTACH]941386[/ATTACH]

Is that a possum? What is that?

Comment

She hunts with me mainly.... Sometimes by herself.....
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post

Is that a possum? What is that?
                    It's a baby koala

Comment

My wife of 32 yrs has been to every lease that I've had, once. Thinkin She just goes to make sure I really have one. The only time she has eaten anything I've shot is when I slip some venison burger into the spaghetti or burgers.
                      She has sat in a stand once with me and it was the old comedy routine---"where are the deer?..bump the wall.. we've been here an hour and haven't seen any deer....bumps wall for the 5th time.... look a wolf let's go home, I'm scared (it was a coydog). She gets asked to go on every trip I make but never more has she gone.
                      But, She's a fishing fool. Nothing gets her off better than a 25" red or 20" trout on the other end of the line. She even gets me out on the water sometime when I really don't want to. She's the reason why we have 2 boats and I only have 18 firearms!

Comment

My wife and daughter are way more mad at the deer than I am. I’m pretty much the pack mule and gutter/skinner guy....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife has never hunted, never will, and I highly doubt she will ever want to accompany me on a hunt. It’s just not her thing.

She doesn’t like me cleaning any animals, even fish, in the house. She tolerates butchering in the house since I’ve taken the position that at that point it’s just meat. She will reluctantly help with packaging of finished cuts/grind/sausage.

Comment

Originally posted by Army of Dad View Post
                            My wife has never hunted, never will, and I highly doubt she will ever want to accompany me on a hunt. It’s just not her thing.

She doesn’t like me cleaning any animals, even fish, in the house. She tolerates butchering in the house since I’ve taken the position that at that point it’s just meat. She will reluctantly help with packaging of finished cuts/grind/sausage.

I think I married your sister in law. 34 years with my gal and she has never even been to the camps or let alone step foot in a blind or tree stand.
                            Lets me do as I wish never bothered me about ANYTHING.

Comment

Mine loves to dove, quail, and duck hunt ( If it's not too cold). She loves to antelope and elk hunt with bow, I'm a lucky man. I never get grief for hunting or hunting too much.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m an ex wife. Honestly I was the one that used to take my husband hunting. He had family land that I set up a feeder and bow blind on. He never bow hunted and just tagged along with me. Odd situation but it was what it was...

Comment

Working...
                                X