No announcement yet.

FWISD Board meeting - Transgender Bathrooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote in their pocket, the Feds and state pay according to numbers of enrolled/present students. People need to inform the board that as soon as their liberal policy is implemented, home schooling for their children will be implemented. Doesn't take many students off the roster to cause panic mode for administrators.

Comment

YEP!!! This sure is bad. I have kids in fwisd. I can see the way 6th graders act. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit that the boys would go in the girl’s bathroom and say they feel like a girl today.

And High School..... A boy in the girls room? That just invites trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
        Does your opinions really matter when the head of the DOJ calls this an equality civil rights issue?
        The DOJ can and will withhold welfare that the district receives if the district is not in compliance with federal policies.
        Well, maybe it's time to wean ourselves off the government welfare to states. It's as cancerous as it is for individuals that are on it.

Comment

It would be epic if someone with standing stood and asked for the School Board members in support of this nonsense resignation.

Comment

Lt Gov Ken Paxton is calling for the FWISD superintendent's resignation as well and will be at the school board meeting.

The FWISD superintendent has also stated that he would like to remove gender-based identifiers and call them 'students' or 'scholars' instead of boys and girls.

I hope Paxton and common sense win. This is not Washington, DC.

Comment

Lt. Gov. Patrick is live right now discussing his stance.

Comment

Just absolutely stupid...

Comment

Sad world we live in....I will continue to stand for whats right

Comment

Wow never thought FW would go there before Austin or Houston. If it was AISD, it would be a long line of Austin bashing on here.

Man what I would have done to shower and run around naked in the girls locker room in high school! This needs to stop! If my daughter was a student there, I would look to move her to private or charter school.

Comment

I identify with a professional Bass fisherman, I demand someone to give me a $50k boat.

Comment

It's such a simple matter, if you have a penis you go to the boys rest room and showers and if you have a vagina you go to the girls rest room and shower.

That we allow this administration to bully us over what, 1 or 2 percent of the population is just ridiculous in my mind.

Comment

Heard some planned parenthood type gal talking the other day. Went something like this, "well your a biggot if you are in a ladies restroom and you are offended by the sight of another woman's penis!"
                          I used to be worried for my kids/grandkids, now I'm worried about me and my wife. These are strange times and getting stranger by the day.

Comment

I remember the good old days when all everyone did was get busted " smoking in the boys room" can't imagine what they would get busted for these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I for one support the measure. It seems perfectly logical to allow teenage boys shower with girls. What harm could come from that....

Comment

If I were in high school I would be a girl. I would love to play girls soccer back then.

I hope the storms don't keep the crowds away. This superintendent needs to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X