Wow!!! Just........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    While I respect your decision not to say something, I disagree with it. I wish you would have ratted everyone involved out and had mama arrested. You're trying to protect a child that is gonna grow up to be a thief because that's what they'll know. If she see's mama hauled off to jail, maybe she'll decide not to steal herself.....and stick with truck stop stripping.
    Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
    I knew if I just read it all the way to the end.
    Originally posted by bphillips View Post
    Me too I knew there would be a good one in there
    Leave it to Curtintex to brighten up a thread

Comment

I'm not as good a person as most, I would have had to bring it to a managers attention. I found out about the cashier cameras the other day. I had to pick up a box of syringes for insulin plus a couple more items. Well when I got home the box of syringes were not there. Checked my receipt and was charged for them. Made the 6 mile drive back and went to customer service then over to cashier. The guy stated he gave me the box in a pretty heated tone. I disagreed and he became ******. The lady with me had me wait in customer service area while she left. After several minutes she came back took me to the pharmacy where I was given another box. She said the cashiers surveillance tape showed that the box "most likely" went with the customer behind me.

Comment

Working...
      X