Javelina Hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Javelina Hunting

Looking for a place to go javelina hunting. We want a place where we can just walk or drive around until we spot some then go after them, not interested in an outfitter. Any help would be appreciated.

There is a hunt in Feb. 8-12th for $175 a person. It is a 90,000 acre ranch you drive on the 8th and pick a spot to hunt on the rest of the days. I can get you additional details if needed.

Comment

Are you looking for a self type hunt???? Or semi guided with all food, lodging ect??? I am offering hunts on a 36,000 acres ranch in the Trans-Pecos. Let me know if your interested. Mine are all inclusive, no self type hunts. Roy

Comment

I'd be interested in the Feb 8-12th hunt. If there's still room, any information would be appreciated.

Comment

I have a javelina,hog, predator hunt on a large south Texas ranch, not an outfitter, first weekend in March. Ranch not comercially hunted at all! This is a population control only type invitation.Bowhunt only.email me personally for info. Thanks

Comment

It's called the Texas Shoot Out - "2007" you can go to their website for details.

There are door prizes and a hunt given away. It's quite fun from what I hear.

Comment

the callaghan is always a favorite

Comment

i think that BAO has a ranch out in west texas that they do em at. i know that a while back they did one with tred barta out there.

Comment

If you can afford if BAO Hunts the Rosillos mountain ranch it is the way to go. I went two years ago and it was a very nice place.That is where Tred Barta hunted.

Comment

CALLAHAN !!!! Be aware,if you dont mind 2 dozen drunk @ssholes on fourwheelers driving over your marked sendero's 5 times a day.Go to Callahan.You will need to camp out on the FM road all night to get a decent camping spot and get in in time to hunt the first afternoon.
                    NOT a good hunt.Sure it is cheap but to much BS going on to have a good time.
                    My group has hunted the Shoot Out for over 20 years and are now looking for new place to call home.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X