Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you access the feeder

Comment

I built one very similar a couple of months ago for my East TX lease, so far it has been great. I like it because I can slide it by hand on to my trailer and once I got to the lease I slid it off the trailer and pulled it down my 4 wheeler trail to my area and when I stopped it was ready to fill up. No concern of pipe legs being set up, legs sinking, hogs turning it over, etc.

Comment

Comment

Nice build!

Comment

Nice feeder , But where I hunt now . The bears would play hell with it.... We have to hang them between two trees that are far enough apart that they can't reach them and then sometimes the small one shimmy out upside down on the cable and tear them up anyway..But you have made a nice one....MP

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Originally posted by horns07 View Post
                How do you access the feeder
                Looks like he has a hinged door cut on the side of the panel. Good looking set up.

Comment

I like it...do you accept paypal??

Comment

I like it so I'm gonna copy it

Comment

I like it

Comment

Very nice feeder, I like the ability to fill it from the ground and coon proof.

Comment

I have been wanting to do that as well, just wondering if the cows would tear it up. I guess you could put T-post or post hole and fill it up with quickcrete with re-barto keep them from moving it.

Comment

That should work

Comment

Thanks all.

To answer a few questions. There is a door to access feeder controls. I'm not thinking pigs or cows will have effect on it. The base is wide and heavy, so it should be very stable. If not, I can always anchor it with a stake or two.

I am hoping to get it out this weekend and see where improvements are needed. I am sure the coon mafia will find the weak spot if there is one.

We will see.

Comment

Looks good. Let's us know how it works, and what you would change.

Comment

Working...
                                X