Cull Buck Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cull Buck Question

Maybe a dumb question, but just came to mind. If there is a buck I want to cull, does he have to be over 13 inches wide? I have a buck that is goofy horned and is less than 13 inches. I wanna take him out, but not exactly sure on the 13 inch rule and cull bucks.

Thanks

If you are hunting in a AR county has to be 13" or have one unbranched antler.... I think you can get by that if your are MLD or LAMPS maybe someone who has experience with those programs will chip in. If you are not in those programs he is illegal if not 13"

Comment

If you have AR's, then yes. 13" wide or one unbranched antler

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
        If you are hunting in a AR county has to be 13" or have one unbranched antler.... I think you can get by that if your are MLD or LAMPS maybe someone who has experience with those programs will chip in. If you are not in those programs he is illegal if not 13"
        That is what I was thinking. This one buck I have been seeing is tall and goofy horned...but no where near 13". He is also showing some dominat behavior around the better looking bucks. Guess he is off the cull list then.

Comment

That's the only bad part about the ARs and the rules don't care whether it's a three yr old goofy horned buck or a six yr old booner with a twelve inch spread.....

Comment

Dont have to worry about it on MLD.

Comment

Working...
            X