Still Winning: Trump tells Mex Pres to go pound sand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Yep. Im not sure what the big deal is. 15-25 billion is a drop in the bucket to the crooks in Washington.
    The number I heard was being included in Trump's budget for the wall was $30B....that is about $3000/lf, which is complete and utter bull****. I hope they build the wall, but have some **** sense when they do so.
    Last edited by curtintex; 02-25-2018, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Instead of housing illegals in detention centers they'd be getting experience in wall building. I'd have them build it from the mexican side. That way we wouldn't have to deport them when they got it finished.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        The number I heard was being included in Trump's budget for the wall was $3B....that is about $3000/lf, which is complete and utter bull****. I hope they build the wall, but have some **** sense when they do so.
        I bet you could see past the BS if they gave you a 100 mile section to build for $3,000 per foot.

It is stupid how they spend so much money and then one can see how much a private company can do things cheaper and still make a huge profit.

Comment

The number I heard was being included in Trump's budget for the wall was $3B....that is about $3000/lf, which is complete and utter bull****. I hope they build the wall, but have some **** sense when they do so.

You expect fiscal sense from somebody that pays $300 for ink pens and $7k for toilet seats???[emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            I bet you could see past the BS if they gave you a 100 mile section to build for $3,000 per foot.

It is stupid how they spend so much money and then one can see how much a private company can do things cheaper and still make a huge profit.
            I'd build them the finest **** wall you've ever seen.

Comment

I'd build them the finest **** wall you've ever seen.
              Depends on the wage rate. I did some work on The Dalles dam, on the Columbia River in Oregon. It was a Corp of Engineers job, and my hourly wage rate was $52.50 an hour.

Comment

$3000 per ft wont seem like much with bullets flying over your head all day!

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                  The US taxpayer is already picking up the tab for the external costs and shifted costs due to illegal aliens. A wall is cheap in comparison.
                  Not if the imposed payment on Mexico has a backlash on US manufacturing with massive unemployment & no where to work but north...I'm just thinking outside the box because I worked SOTB for almost 15 years & seen goofy things happen. I may also be all wet with my thinking too.

Mex isn't going to roll over when they got a captive patsy & can change the rules. Hell, I wouldn't put it past them to stop all import & export traffic. If this moves forward, it Might be wiser for us to pay & work on the reimbursement after...at least you would minimize northern traffic if the industry is hurt as I fear.

Comment

North Korea said it was willing to abandon its nuclear weapons if the security of its regime is guaranteed, Seoul’s envoy said Tuesday after meeting with the North’s leader Kim Jong Un. 

Comment

Working...
                    X