Saltgrass 3-d July 26-27-2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saltgrass 3-d July 26-27-2008

Salt GRASS ARCHERY CLUB JULY 26-27-2008 3-D SHOOT.
    Last edited by The Greek; 06-18-2009, 10:52 AM.

George - gonna miss this one - I am headed off the Austin for the Trad championships that weekend.

Come one guys support Saltgrass - we need to make sure all our courses stay open, active and used. They have an excellent and challenging course.

George - keep us updated about the Nationals outcome.

Have a great shoot and see ya next time.

Comment

All of you 3D shooters - two more shoots to build your score for the 2008 Salt Grass 3-D Aggregate Award. I know you don't want to drop in the standings because you missed the last couple of shoots. Several divisions have some stiff competition to think about. Come on out on the 26th-27th of July and the 23rd-24th of August and help us finish out the year. Bring your skeeter spray and come have a good time at Salt Grass!

Comment

Skeeter will be in Africa killing! JK

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Man View Post
          Skeeter will be in Africa killing! JK
          Me too........but I will be thinking of yall!!!

Comment

I want to wish George good luck at Nationals. He left this morning for South Dakota. I will try to keep up with his standings and keep y'all posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis View Post
              I want to wish George good luck at Nationals. He left this morning for South Dakota. I will try to keep up with his standings and keep y'all posted.
              That would be AWESOME.....I have a feeling that "The Greek" is gonna ROCK those people at Nationals!!!

Comment

Lay it on em Greek!!! Show em what a real shooter can do!

Comment

Go George, Go George........

Comment

Finally a Saltgrass Shoot when I am off work! BUT, I will be in New Mexico with the momma bear and cub. So once again I get to miss out.... One of these days I am going to make it out to your place George.

Good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by DrenalinJunkie View Post
                      Finally a Saltgrass Shoot when I am off work! BUT, I will be in New Mexico with the momma bear and cub. So once again I get to miss out.... One of these days I am going to make it out to your place George.
                      Good luck!!
                      You takin your bow, or at least a rod & reel!!! Have fun brother!!! Oh, my brother loved the Harley pics.....he is so freakin hooked it is ridicoulous!

Comment

DJ....
                        Any excuse not to shoot with us - guess he's skeered cause we are all gonna get him for winning all the draws for BBAC.

Have fun and remember we know were you live!

Comment

Hey DJ - did you make it over to check out the recurve?

Comment

I'm gonna try to make it, thinking about bringing my wife. It will be her first shoot.

Comment

The Greek took 2nd in 3-D!

Just a quick update. I have been told that George took 2nd place in the 3-D shoot at NFAA Nationals. I have had some medical issues so I haven't been to work yesterday or today so I don't have any word about his standings in the field competition. I will post an update as soon as I get more info.

GOOD LUCK GEORGE!!!

Warwagon, yep, bring your wife. She'll have fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X