Romanian hacker Guccifer extradited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romanian hacker Guccifer extradited

The extradition of Romanian hacker “Guccifer” to the U.S. at a critical point in the FBI’s criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton’s email use is “not a coincidence,” according to an intelligence source close to the case.

Will this guy be the end to Hillary are will he hang himself with his hands tied behind his back? One can only pray that he lives long enough to spill the beans.

I wouldn't hold my breath. I sure hope they have him well protected and don't waste any time on getting the information needed.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      I wouldn't hold my breath. I sure hope they have him well protected and don't waste any time on getting the information needed.
      Hopefully they get enough on video before the trial, that way he won't have to appear in person if he is demised somehow.

Comment

Conspiracy or not there is a long list of dead people associated with the Clintons that were deemed as potential witnesses to their many crimes.
        Just Google "The Clinton Body Count".

Comment

More Fox News wishful thinking....

Comment

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Obama has already told the AG not to prosecute no matter what. Non of them want to be on the LIST.

Comment

Working...
            X