New recurve day

Found a purty one today, 1961 or '62

Ok darn picture won't load

Comment

I'll load em for ya if you want to email or text them

We gots to have pics!

Comment

Kodiak?

I found out that I bought the left handed 1960 kodiak deluxe today. It is a candidate for new finish on the limbs. I didn't mean to buy it, it just heard that my handle is 60 Deluxe and followed me home.

Comment

1962 Zebra wood I beam Grizzly 62" 45@28 really nice shape anyone know how to make an I phone play nice?

Comment

Originally posted by Restless View Post
            1962 Zebra wood I beam Grizzly 62" 45@28 really nice shape anyone know how to make an I phone play nice?
            The only way I know is to get tapatalk or email the pic to yourself and load it off of your PC.

Bisch

Comment

Deluxe is one nice Bow and somewhat rare, I have seen only one. We need to compare collections. Mine is a bunch of Grizzly's and Polars with a sprinkle of Kodiak's and Cubs. Oddly I have found a slew of 1962 models.

Comment

Ill play and see what I can do

Comment

I have a Kodiak Special made with zebrawood. I think that it is a '62 model. I have mostly Kodiaks, Kodiak Specials, and Kodiak Magnums. There are a few Polars, Alaskans, and Cubs in the mix. I started out buying anything nice that I didn't have and then realized just how many bows that Bear made. Now I look for old, rare, or highly sought after bows. My oldest is a mid forties long bow, my rarest is an aluminum clad polar with the aluminum exposed (most had a lemon wood layer over the aluminum), and my favorite is 1960 Kodiak Deluxe that for some reason never had a coin installed in the riser. Smooth as a baby's butt where the coin belongs.

My favorite era for the bows is 1959 through 1962. Darn they made some gorgeous bows in that time frame.

Comment

I have a 62 K special and a 62 polar and a 62 cub and a 62 K Mag now a 62 Griz. Think if I find a 62 Kodiak I will have all the 62 catalog!

Comment

Need a Tamerlane as well. But i'm close.

Comment

Where are the pics?

Bisch

Comment

Coming today when I get home

Comment

Sounds like you have some nice bows, congrats on your new find

Comment

Here She is
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X