No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chest and bicep supersets today. Bench press/drag curls, Seated wide grip press/hammer curl bar, incline chest fly/barbell curl, overhead cable curl/pushups.

Comment

400 challenge again. Changed things up and ended up loosing 16 seconds. 12:04.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Legs and back today. Dang hip makes things difficult. Plank rows/leg extension, wide grip pullup/seated incline leg press, narrow grip pullup/calf raises. That's all I could muster today.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
          Look up SmashwerXs on YouTube. He has a lot of good stretches utilizing bands. It’s like traction and has greatly helped me out.
          Thanks for posting this. Watching some of his videos and liking what I see.

Comment

Well after getting sick during my week off, that week turned into 3 weeks. What a kick in the taint today was. Absolutely ridiculous how much strength I lost during that time. Im hoping it is just a fatigue issue and everything will bounce back pretty quick. This upper respritory crap is birds. Im still spitting up chunks like nobody's business. Forgot my elbow sleeves and that was a mistake.
            Regardless it was good to be back in the gym today.
            Last edited by rtp; 05-14-2018, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
              That's been a long "most of the week!" You okay?

See above.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Richard. It does seem unfair on how quick strength disappears when you quit working out. I've had to take a few days off due to joint pains and my broken finger not healing over the last 2 months. Going to try it again this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Well after getting sick during my week off, that week turned into 3 weeks. What a kick in the taint today was. Absolutely ridiculous how much strength I lost during that time. Im hoping it is just a fatigue issue and everything will bounce back pretty quick. This upper respritory crap is birds. Im still spitting up chunks like nobody's business. Forgot my elbow sleeves and that was a mistake.
                  Regardless it was good to be back in the gym today.
                  We passed a GI bug around our house the last 4 days. 3 out of the 5 of us got it, including yours truly. No gym for me. Just starting to feel like eating again. Zero energy and still feel like poo.

Comment

How many days a week do you work abs specifically

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gtsticker View Post
                      How many days a week do you work abs specifically

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I try to throw some in every workout.

Comment

Started a new program today. 4 sets of 10 reps on most exercises. Followed up with 30 minute treadmill incline walk.
                        Last edited by Chew; 05-14-2018, 07:20 PM.

Comment

DB swings.
                          DB drop squats.
                          DB curl and press.
                          Clapping plyo push-ups.
                          Woodchopper pushdowns.
                          Tubing sword raises.

Comment

I did the ketogenic diet a couple of years ago, lost around 40lbs in 3 months, but I didn't do the diet correctly. Ended up low on electrolytes and caused some serious health issues. After gaining ALL the weight back, and then some, I'm sitting @ 210 now. Just made 36, and wanting to get back to my "fighting weight". After looking @ programs, I found one that's pretty easy. Kinobody.com. They have a facebook page to show everyones progress, so I'm gonna give it hell. pretty much eating your goal weight x10 for the fat loss, and working out 3 times a week. 2 days walking for 45 minutes, and one rest day! Ready to see where this goes!

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
                              I did the ketogenic diet a couple of years ago, lost around 40lbs in 3 months, but I didn't do the diet correctly. Ended up low on electrolytes and caused some serious health issues. After gaining ALL the weight back, and then some, I'm sitting @ 210 now. Just made 36, and wanting to get back to my "fighting weight". After looking @ programs, I found one that's pretty easy. Kinobody.com. They have a facebook page to show everyones progress, so I'm gonna give it hell. pretty much eating your goal weight x10 for the fat loss, and working out 3 times a week. 2 days walking for 45 minutes, and one rest day! Ready to see where this goes!
                              Time to get some! - Jocko

Comment

Missed yesterday but haven’t missed any other days since my last post
                                Chest was this AM

Comment

Working...
                                X