Official Astros 2017 WSC vs Yanks series thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keep the crap off the official thread(s).
    as usual....ignore gingb.

***... whyd this go here?
    Mods!!! move this to the campfire please.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      ***... whyd this go here?
      Mods!!! move this to the campfire please.
      Mods.....Screen name change for him to "Rookie"

Comment

Good grief. The series is jinxed. You went full forum f-up. You never go full forum f-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Good grief. The series is jinxed. You went full forum f-up. You never go full forum f-up.
          Clearly being influenced by godless communist libtard social-media using book reading mouth breathing millennial media types.

Comment

I apologize.
            But.. one good thing is... yanks never will look here to post..

Comment

I apologize.
              But.. one good thing is... yanks never will look here to post..
              Yes we will! Go yankees!

Comment

I will be at the game tomorrow cheering on the good guys, will prob have an extra ticket as well.

Comment

Idk how many of you guys Twitter, but this guy got dropped several times as a kid! Sanchez smoked that ball!! From what I read it was a heck of a pitchers duel till that point in the game!

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post

Idk how many of you guys Twitter, but this guy got dropped several times as a kid! Sanchez smoked that ball!! From what I read it was a heck of a pitchers duel till that point in the game!
                    um.. no a duel is between two people..
                    Verlander destroyed the yankees till 105 pitches when he was relieved by the 'closer' giles who **** the bed.
                    The yankees used like 5-6 pitchers.

Comment

um.. no a duel is between two people..
                      Verlander destroyed the yankees till 105 pitches when he was relieved by the 'closer' giles who **** the bed.
                      The yankees used like 5-6 pitchers.
                      Okay so it was a pitching showdown between the Yankees and Verlander.. and the Yankees 5-6 pitchers still allowed 0 runs destroying the Astros and the team came away with the win!

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                        Okay so it was a pitching showdown between the Yankees and Verlander.. and the Yankees 5-6 pitchers still allowed 0 runs destroying the Astros and the team came away with the win!
                        They got the win.
                        Yup.
                        14Ks is destroying. Relying on horrible hitting and your fielders is not 'destroying"..

Comment

They got the win.
                          Yup.
                          14Ks is destroying. Relying on horrible hitting and your fielders is not 'destroying"..
                          Well the Yankees bullpen did have 13Ks, I know not all one guy, but still only had to rely on your fielders 14 times. The Astros only got 2 more strikeouts than the Yanks did, but I get that 14 came from Verlander which is dominant

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            Hey Marine! How are you gonna get that ****ed helmet over your mother loving pro mask when Charlie dumps gas on you????

Comment

Giles was pretty mad at himself last night....clocked himself in the face then threw a bunch of equipment around in the dugout lol. Oh well, two more games. Hate to see that gem by Verlander wasted

Comment

Working...
                              X