Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neck View Post
    where did you see 10 to 20 inches of rainfall? I really hope it is nowhere near that much!
    [ATTACH]869603[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
      Where did you see 10 to 20 inches of rainfall? I really hope it is nowhere near that much!
      On the post above. the long paragraph. 10-15 inches most of the state

Comment

That's insane. I'm planning on going to a bachelor party in SA this weekend. Anyone from that neck of the woods have any insight as to whether it'll be difficult to get out of town with that much rainfall?

Comment

Originally posted by offthemap View Post
          That's insane. I'm planning on going to a bachelor party in SA this weekend. Anyone from that neck of the woods have any insight as to whether it'll be difficult to get out of town with that much rainfall?

The path above takes it right over SA. It will be very difficult to get around SA. If your coming and staying in a hotel, my advise is to stay there and don't leave. Or don't come at all. Gonna be a dangerous situation if it happens as predicted.

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
            Yea, I've gathered you're not much of an Evinrude fan any more.

Not necessarily Evinrude, but the mechanics that worked on it for the last 3 years are not on my good side. I think they over looked an injector problem that caused the dead cylinder.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
              Where did you see 10 to 20 inches of rainfall? I really hope it is nowhere near that much!

My work just put out a email saying it for our area. Spent the morning preflighting our three birds making sure they were ready to go. Just in case it hits and we have to fly the aftermath.

Comment

Latest GFS run out. Thankfully it has backed down off of a major cane. It shows a minimal hurricane around Corpus for now.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Tagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rain

Where are yall getting this stuff, I don't see anything on radar?? Weatherman are wrong 50% of the time I will believe it when I see it

Comment

Houston Weather Forecasts. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Houston area.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                        Latest GFS run out. Thankfully it has backed down off of a major cane. It shows a minimal hurricane around Corpus for now.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                        Keep coming further south, weaken more and soak the heck out of S texas.

I'll take a good tank filler!

Comment

it shows 6.56 inches of rain over 4 days? am I missing something?

Comment

I'm supposed to move my son to Corpus Saturday for college....

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
                              really bad news for this cotton farmer. 5-8 inches right now would all but wipeout our harvest. got 2k acres gonna be ready to pick next week...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                              That's terrible! I was just looking at the cotton fields on 59 south last weekend. They looked thicker than I had ever seen it. Even commented that it must be a great year for those farmers! Hope this doesn't ruin it for them!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                                and then stalling right over the top of gtown/houston.

Comment

Working...
                                X