X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the GSF model this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep serious threat here.. time is now to start making preparations If you're on the coast, and hope it's all for nothing.

Inland flooding is also a big worry based off the models, and it's slow progression of the system, as well as interacting with a frontal boundary that is heading this way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

This is turning into a serious threat very quickly, please spread the news to be prepared and start planning to make preperations to neighbors, family, etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw this on my weather service the morning and wondered how much validity there was to it.

I guess now I know!

Comment

Wont sniff the gullllllllllllllllffffffffff!

Comment

Hope this thing has a track to South Texas. We don't need the rain here in Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                ****, we are vacationing on SPI from Thursday through Monday. Better bring my board and fins!!!!

And a life jacket!

Comment

I've got a kayak tourney in Galveston this weekend. I'm guessing that it'll be cancelled, but it will be a first if they do cancel.

Comment

Playing devils advocate here. Everyone says to get prepared on this site. If I turn on the news or scour wunderground/weatherchannel/local news, I see literally see no mention of it whatsoever.

Why would the news not be covering this if it's an actual threat?

Again, not trying to be a smart ***, just looking for explanation for those of us who don't follow weather closely.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                      Playing devils advocate here. Everyone says to get prepared on this site. If I turn on the news or scour wunderground/weatherchannel/local news, I see literally see no mention of it whatsoever.

Again, not trying to be a smart ***, just looking for explanation for those of us who don't follow weather closely.
                      Because its to too far out to cause mass hysteria.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

Hang around long enough and you will learn Johnny is not only often ahead of the "pro's" but more accurate as well.

Comment

Well, guess I'll wait a day or two before packing for POC.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                            Hang around long enough and you will learn Johnny is not only often ahead of the "pro's" but more accurate as well.
                            Yep.....our weather guys are top notch. ....well, most of them anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
                              Well, guess I'll wait a day or two before packing for POC.

I heard that!

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                                And a life jacket!
                                I will staple a 50 dollar bill to my life jacket for the Coasties that find my body. Hate to put them out so they can go have a few beers after work for hauling my carcass out of the water.

Comment

Working...
                                X