X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I met Lance Berkman today

UVC in Alvin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucky you! Should’ve asked if him and Craig Biggio needed some new hunting buddies[emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
      Lucky you! Should’ve asked if him and Craig Biggio needed some new hunting buddies[emoji41]

No kidding. I usually don’t get star struck.....but I was kinda geeked out today. He overheard me asking my salesman about the Pro fxt, and he chimed in talking about his and how much his 4 girls love it. He is getting another one.

Comment

Kewl

Comment

He has a big heart and does a lot of charity work.

Little known fact...after he retired in 2013, he went back to Rice and completed his degree in 2014.

Comment

Pretty cool my man!

Comment

Great dude right there!

Comment

A few years ago my little ones baseball coach had him come out to a practice to surprise a bunch of 7yr olds. He told the parents to bring a camera and let the kids know he a big surprise for them on Tuesday. Knowing the coach was friends with Lance Berkman my wife figured out the surprise, super nice guy and great with the kids. Funny part was half way through the practice one of the kids raised his hand and asked when they were going to get the surprise.

Comment

I was always a big fan of his. Very intelligent guy, too.

Comment

I met him at a wedding in Brenham. It was the year they lost the world series. He was suppose to be in the wedding but couldn't because of the series. Nice guy.

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

He is a great person and christian. I sold and delivered some feeders and blinds to him years ago. He asked me to bring my son to the ranch and we could shoot some does for him. We stayed the night and he took us to dinner. He wanted a can of snuff and asked my permission because I had my son with me. Stand up guy.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter911 View Post
                          He is a great person and christian. I sold and delivered some feeders and blinds to him years ago. He asked me to bring my son to the ranch and we could shoot some does for him. We stayed the night and he took us to dinner. He wanted a can of snuff and asked my permission because I had my son with me. Stand up guy.

Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter911 View Post
                            Cool, and cool that the OP met him.

Comment

Lance has been to my fishing lodge three times. He is first class. I'm not sure if he still has his ranch but when he visited, we talked more deer hunting than bass fishing.

Comment

Working...
                              X