Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cutting torch cart ROLLING ROUGHNECK. Anyone have firsthand experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cutting torch cart ROLLING ROUGHNECK. Anyone have firsthand experience?

Uniweld makes a product called the ROLLIN ROUGHNECK. I've been wanting this setup got several years but never pulled the trigger because of the price. Anyone here have any personal experience with one or know any place I can find a used one or a new one cheaper that $1800?

It looks like some thing that you could build. I know I would before I paid that price.

Comment

1800 is crazy $$ for that

Comment

Should be able to build one easily and save a lot. Really just looks like a torch kit, storage box, and bottle securment. If you already have a torch kit, that would cut down even more. Things like this get sold to businesses with OSHA concerns. If you really like the storage box and torch kit, it is sold as a stand-alone item “da-box”. Weld that to a rough terrain hand truck and your 90% done.

Comment

Originally posted by Ispdnxs View Post
          Should be able to build one easily and save a lot. Really just looks like a torch kit, storage box, and bottle securment. If you already have a torch kit, that would cut down even more. Things like this get sold to businesses with OSHA concerns. If you really like the storage box and torch kit, it is sold as a stand-alone item “da-box”. Weld that to a rough terrain hand truck and your 90% done.
          Good advice. Man, I have never seen a new or used one for sale, but $1800 is steep new. Good luck finding a used one—perhaps the googler can produce something.

Comment

My dolly and ratchet strap work gooooood! [emoji3]

Skinny

Comment

You could dang near buy a used plasma for that price.

Comment

If you really want the cabinet style Saf T Cart makes one that I think is around $800.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                  My dolly and ratchet strap work gooooood! [emoji3]

Skinny

I second that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X