Be Careful out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BaconIsMyFriend View Post
    This may not be the answer, but how far away from the meeting place is the closest apartment complex? He just might reside there. Maybe have someone do surveillance from afar in an inconspicuous manner? At least if he is spotted, you might find out where he lives. Of course this would generally take lots of time and patience. Just an idea.
    I honestly have no clue what complex he is talking about id have to look for it on google earth but yea I wouldnt wanna do any scouting in that area

Comment

Lot of sensitive people on here. Criticizing one member of a profession is not an indictment of the entire profession. I believe that even if you are apathetic to the situation you should at the very least give the customer/citizen the impression that you will give it your full attention. Even if he has to qualify it by explaining that the likelihood of recovery is very slim.

No one expects a police to jump out of his chair for a 4 wheeler theft. But I expect him to act like he gives a ****.

Other question, why are 4wheelers popular with people who live in very urban areas? Where do they ride them?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post

Other question, why are 4wheelers popular with people who live in very urban areas? Where do they ride them?
        It's not that 4 wheelers are that popular even though they may be able to sell it for some cash. Stealing other people's @#*t is what's popular in some of these "very urban areas."

Sorry for the the OP. Hope you learned from this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
          Lot of sensitive people on here. Criticizing one member of a profession is not an indictment of the entire profession. I believe that even if you are apathetic to the situation you should at the very least give the customer/citizen the impression that you will give it your full attention. Even if he has to qualify it by explaining that the likelihood of recovery is very slim.

No one expects a police to jump out of his chair for a 4 wheeler theft. But I expect him to act like he gives a ****.

They ride them on the freeway .

Comment

Seems like a good way to get stopped by the fuzz.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
              X2 pitiful to jump on the OP.

Used to feel I could share alot on the GS. I find myself not starting threads for advice on this or that because just don't want to hear the BS.
              Very true tbh ain't what it used to be . Met some very nice people here . I think most of the good people on tbh don't post like they use to for this reason . Medina19 I'll keep a look out they got some big meets coming up pm me your number so if I see it I can't contact you . I reread your post and only got that you did not like they way they handled the situation and not bashing all the Leo's . Come on deer season.

Comment

Originally posted by TX Outlaw View Post
                Very true tbh ain't what it used to be . Met some very nice people here . I think most of the good people on tbh don't post like they use to for this reason . Medina19 I'll keep a look out they got some big meets coming up pm me your number so if I see it I can't contact you . I reread your post and only got that you did not like they way they handled the situation and not bashing all the Leo's . Come on deer season.
                Exactly my point im pro LEO but not all LEOs do there job and take pride in it. MY only complaint like i stated from the beginning was the lack of give a S@#$ from this particular cop and ill send that pm right now

Comment

Medina19 I'll keep an ear out like Tony. I know some Southwest Trailriders off of Cullen towards Airport. I'll ask them to keep a look out, I know they use some atv's out their way

Comment

Originally posted by Medina19 View Post
                    I never stated it was the cops fault? I clearly stated that they were worthless and took there time when the crime was still minutes fresh they needed a vin when it had specific stickers and things on it I explained to them and could spot the guy down to the rose tattoo on his left top hand so that's what I'm upset with not at the fact that it was there fault but thank you for your input

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    thread totally derailed. Pack it up buddy its over.

Comment

Originally posted by El Forajido View Post
                      Medina19 I'll keep an ear out like Tony. I know some Southwest Trailriders off of Cullen towards Airport. I'll ask them to keep a look out, I know they use some atv's out their way
                      thank yall

Comment

Medina19,

Sorry for the theft. Glad the family is safe. Thanks for the info, it is hard to believe these thieves are so brazen. Lesson learned and we appreciate the information. You can never be too careful. It is a shame our society has degraded so much that we have to deal with such filth everyday. It is also a shame how much this site has changed.

Comment

I'll bet the police already know who the suspect is based on the rose tattoo. The key is can they catch him in possession of your UTV?

I'm hoping they do catch him and he resist and get his toof knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                            I'll bet the police already know who the suspect is based on the rose tattoo. The key is can they catch him in possession of your UTV?

I'm hoping they do catch him and he resist and get his toof knocked out
                            Im hoping but judging by the area seems to be a lot of trouble makers to deal with

Comment

Kind of funny you let an unknown person leave with your 4 wheeler.
                              hmmmmm

Comment

Couple thoughts -

1. Really sucks for the OP and hope that is a lesson learned for him and any others reading. That's the world we are living in.

2. The TBH dog pile was a bit much, however, the OP could have left HPD being worthless out of the venting. Seriously, what were you expecting them to do unless they were literally right there. Even if a patrol double timed it getting over there, that guy was long gone. I don't see how they could do much more than file a report for you and hope a VIN# pops up somewhere. I've had stuff stolen from me before and was just glad an LEO showed up to take a report.

Comment

Working...
                                X