Cockroaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cockroaches

Looks like the exterminator has finally arrived. The kitchen light has been turned on. Now these cockroach leakers are scurrying for the darkest places they can find. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-exploded.html

Works for me.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I think its about to hit the fan. I honestly think the corruption is about to be exposed. GOD only knows who all will be shown to be a scumbag and its going to be hard on our country. Buckle up and lets ride. No time like the present.

Comment

I'm onboard with this.....bring it

Comment

Time will tell if this is full extermination or just turning the light on....

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
            Time will tell if this is full extermination or just turning the light on....
            I think the rats will turn on the cockroaches. then the scorpions and snakes will show up. If the light stays on very long, there will be multiple layers of vermin. A bunch of them are republican to.

Comment

When I see some names and charges I'll believe it. Fox guarding the henhouse.

Comment

Its one conspiracy after another... Some of these conspirers need to do some serious prison time..

Comment

Leakers / whistleblowers

Potaaato / poteeeto.

Comment

the news agencies that publish this classified/sensitive material need to be held accountable also.

no freedom of the press to torpedo the nation.

Comment

I bury those cock aroaches!

Comment

These whistleblower are national heroes!!!

If it wasn't for them flynn would still be the national security adviser.

Just mull over that!!! Among a whole host of other stuff... that had never been refuted by the wh.

Comment

Originally posted by SMC View Post

Just mull over that!!! Among a whole host of other stuff... that had never been refuted by the wh.
                          Whistleblowers that show the government overstepping its powers are heros. These guys are attempting to divide and overthrow the elected government. If the truth ever surfaces, you will see that these leakers will be entitled republicans and obama appointees. Both sides are trying to fight the American people for power!

Comment

Originally posted by SMC View Post

Out of curiosity, what is your stance on Hilary Clinton's role in the 9/11/12 Benghazi fiasco that cost four Americans their lives?

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                              Out of curiosity, what is your stance on Hilary Clinton's role in the 9/11/12 Benghazi fiasco that cost four Americans their lives?
                              Happened under her watch.
                              Tried to score cheap political points off it.

Other than that...... nada zero zilch nothing!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X