ESPN's Issues, Simplified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESPN's Issues, Simplified

One of the better articles written that simplifies the demise of ESPN and the direction it is going.

ESPN's double standard shows when hosts speak out
    ESPN‘s handling of its latest controversy is further proof that the network will punish employees for expressing conservative views while liberal staffers are given a pass – regardless of how it impacts the company’s bottom line.

Thumbs up!

Comment

It has to be a really good game for me to tune in to ESPN lately. I also don't robotically turn an NFL game on. It has to be one I really want to see. If not, I go find something constructive to do. Finally got that garage cleaned out. lol

Comment

Yeah ESPN hasn't been on in a long time in my house. Dont have them and don't want them. To and they couldn't keep to sports

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They really do suck these days. Talk about a fall from the top.

Comment

I don't watch ESPN and my kids don't watch the Disney Channels. Even Disney has gotten political.

Comment

I learned early to turn the channel when she came on the tv or radio. Regardless of her political leanings, she is annoying, loud, opinionated, and not talented.

Comment

I got rid of ESPN a long time ago and hope to see them go down in flames.

Comment

ESPN really has a garbage product these days, not much worth watching on their network. Having said that, Jemmelle shows were always horrible to watch and she's not even a decent commentator so gotta be on there as some sort of company affirmative action policy no matter how left they lean. I'd think they could do way better.

Comment

I used to watch or listen to Sports Center in the mornings while getting ready for work, I don't anymore though. Just seems like a bunch of mouthy morons trying to out talk each other. I don't miss it at all, get most of my news from TBH or the net.

Comment

She is garbage and a racist herself. I turn the tv if she comes on. I watch ESPN for sports....not politics. She is part of what is wrong with our country.

Comment

Look at who ESPN let go, then consider the fact that they still employ Stephen a smith...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                          She is garbage and a racist herself. I turn the tv if she comes on. I watch ESPN for sports....not politics. She is part of what is wrong with our country.

You should stop watching espn.

Comment

Working...
                          X