Loss of my Man Card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loss of my Man Card?

My wife gave me a gift certificate (Christmas) for a pedicure and manicure to the place she gets all hers done. It had a 6 month life span and that month is now here. I finally bit the bullet and went with her Saturday night. I just had the basic manicure and pedicure and I have to admit, it was really nice.

Question is, have I lost my Man Card, had it suspended and if so, what do I have to do to get the suspension lifted or getting it back in my possession. No pics so I guess it did not happen!

What say the GS?

I think it is much more important to use and enjoy the gift your wife gave you than what a bunch of folks here think.

As long as you didn't get pink polish of course!!

Comment

I just wouldn't have told anyone!!!!!

Comment

There is no such thing as a "man card". Do what makes you happy.

Haters is gonna hate.

Comment

I go with my wife a couple times a year. Gotta take care of your feet.

No revokal of the man card. It takes a real man to get a pedicure.

Comment

Depends.....are there health or other circumstances /issues involved that require said procedures?

Comment

I had a pedi Friday, and will go back. Not at all worried about what anyone else thinks, I feel like I got new feet

Comment

Nope. All good in my opinion.

Comment

Naaaa, your good as long as you didn't get anything waxed

Comment

To each their own I guess...

However, there is no way on God's green Earth I would do it. I don't give a rat's posterior how much was spent on it or why she felt compelled to give me a gift for her. I compare it to waxing, facials, wearing women's underwear and knowing the words to a musical. Sorry...not on my watch.

Comment

I get my hooves done a few times a year. Take care of your feet and your feet will take care of you.

Comment

Pedicures are good for the feet. I go a few times a year. You are good.

Comment

No shame in my game....you'll enjoy it.

Comment

My only questions is, where did you sit your purse and your box of tampons while you we're getting these?

I'm J/K. I don't see a problem with it.

Comment

it's not for me. But I've gotten a massage with my wife before.

Comment

Working...
                              X