X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    So Aggie... don't be pathetic.

So sipp??? Why was the comment pathetic??? Hit a glutinous nerve???

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
      No, I would of never said a word because I would of known it wasn't a big deal.

Mond might of even ran around him and scored instead of tripping over him.

But in all fairness I do think #11 at Texas has a bright future too. I already said that in a half a page post after the USC game though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah...he will eventually play a real D... there's not one in the little 12 so might not ever see one.[emoji12]

Comment

So Aggie... don't be pathetic.
        Exactly. Somebody...anybody post a clip of of a power conference QB doing that and we'll all be impressed. Really...we will. Add in the true freshman component and it really is impressive. It just so happens this kid plays for Texas and Ags get worked up. Give this kid his due. He's a gamer. I've always thought Herman was looking for an excuse to make Sam the starter and he got it tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
          The defensive player was already being pushed backward by a blocker before the qb hit him. What's so special?

Lol...Did you see the hit? QB knocked the **** out of him. Hit him like a DB and didn't flinch. I was impressed...and I'm an Ag.

Comment

2017 College Football Week 6

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
            Lol...Did you see the hit? QB knocked the **** out of him. Hit him like a DB and didn't flinch. I was impressed...and I'm an Ag.

Thank you! Anybody who watched the game tonight knows he's not afraid of contact and is a gamer.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              Dang.... Sumlin is going to end up staying another year I bet....
              Uh....
              When ATM beats LSU that will seal the deal for one more year

Comment

2017 College Football Week 6

So sipp??? Why was the comment pathetic??? Hit a glutinous nerve???

I don't need to explain. You wouldn't understand it from the outside looking in...

And "hit a nerve" is a phrase my teenage niece uses. Congrats.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post

[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Comment

So Wal-Mart t-shirt fan??? Why was the comment pathetic??? Hit a glutinous nerve???
                    FIFY....

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      When ATM beats LSU that will seal the deal for one more year

Chase this already gave him a contract extension at halftime of the UCLA game. He's not going anywhere! [emoji2]

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                        He's got ability and some good physical tools to work with. I think his future is bright.

I won't judge him by mistakes made tonight. He's a freshman playing in his 6th game and against Alabama.

Aggreed. The kid has skills. Just saying his decision making skills will be quicker which will probably lead to bigger play making. He can run. He occasionally makes a big pass now. Just looking at him down the road and it does seem bright. Hoping Aggies can build around him quickly as well. He did very well considering that was BAMA. Aggies Defense did a tremendous job overall.

Comment

Boy I laid an egg on Pick 'em, lol.

Comment

I don't need to explain. You wouldn't understand it from the outside looking in...

And "hit a nerve" is a phrase my teenage niece uses. Congrats.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                            You've never been on the inside. Just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                              Good game ags. Bama is beatable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                              Aggies Defense really stepped up. They gave up a big play or two. If it were not for three turnovers the game may have been different. Someone just might beat BAMA this year if they can find a way to run against them..

Comment

3 turn overs and 1.8 yards per rush killed the Ags. Hard fought game. Sumlin seat pretty much cool to the touch. Bring on the Gators.

Comment

Working...
                                X