Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good week for Texas to get the bye. Need to get rested and healthy. Work on the line, find a playcaller that will call a running game, ya know little stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
      2018 schedule is out..... Them first 4 games though.... Ouch

DATE OPPONENT
      Sept. 1 NORTHWESTERN STATE
      Sept. 8 CLEMSON
      Sept. 15 LOUISIANA-MONROE
      Sept. 22 at Alabama
      Sept. 29 vs. Arkansas (Arlington)
      Oct. 6 KENTUCKY
      Oct. 13 at South Carolina
      Oct. 20 Open Date
      Oct. 27 at Mississippi State
      Nov. 3 at Auburn
      Nov. 10 OLE MISS
      Nov. 17 UAB
      Nov. 24 LSU
      Don't you mean game 2 and 4 ouch?

Comment

I think that play calling is going to have everything to do with the Red Raider's success this week or the the lack of it. If the offense can come out of the gate swinging and keep the UH defense on their heels, there could be a favorable outcome. If not, it could get ugly.
        Last edited by txarcher; 09-19-2017, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          Don't you mean game 2 and 4 ouch?
          When you have to play the last 3 National champions (I'm assuming clemson wins this year ) in the first 4 games, that sucks

Comment

Terps rollin. Lol. 3-0 ranked 28th.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              I'm not sure that's correct.

Comment

Low strength of schedule . .

Comment

Perusing CFN and found this:

3. AdvoCare V100 Texas Bowl
                  Texas vs. Texas A&M

Wouldn't that be fun.
                  No, that would not be fun because the Longhorns would kick the snot out of the Aggies and thier third-string Freshman QB.

Comment

Go Pokes! Pistols Firing!
                    Gig 'em Ags!

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                      Y'all ease up, LSU is the only team I have left where i might get an avatar challenge.

BAMA looked ordinary against CSU and has to go on the road to Nashville this week. Hoping the new OC is going to pull the passing game, inside the 10, pages out of the play book.
                      Tap the brakes 16, a sucker may come along 2nd week of October.

Comment

Just FYI, nick starkel could be back for last 4 games of year (miss state, ole miss, New Mexico and lsu). That would be 8 weeks after he broke his ankle a 6 week injury. They say he's making good progress. Could get Wilson back too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2017 College Football Week 4

Word out and about is that David Boren is gonna announce his retirement at the end of the academic year today. He has had a long successful run as the president of OU. He hired Joe C/Stoops in 98-99. Interested in who they replace him with and how it plays out in the Big XII talks for the future

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                            Just FYI, nick starkel could be back for last 4 games of year (miss state, ole miss, New Mexico and lsu). That would be 8 weeks after he broke his ankle a 6 week injury. They say he's making good progress. Could get Wilson back too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't he take a medical vs trying to come back for the last four? I understand Sumlin may be coaching for his job but it seems the best interest of the kid is to sit. The other issue is sitting either your Sr. QB or the Future (Mond) after they have started the last 7 games. What does that due to the locker room? So it will be interesting to see what he does.

For the record I don't believe in the theory you should keep your job if you got hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                              Word out and about is that David Boren is gonna announce his retirement at the end of the academic year today. He has had a long successful run as the president of OU. He hired Joe C/Stoops in 98-99. Interested in who they replace him with and how it plays out in the Big XII talks for the future
                              Ole Big Game Bob has recently freed up his schedule!

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                                Every time his name comes up it takes me back to when I was a kid. Our bus stop was at the end of his driveway. Got into a few fights there. We also used to mess around in his storage closet on the back of his house. All kinds of cool things a grade school kid could get into.

Comment

Working...
                                X