Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putting the Fun in Dysfunctional this holiday season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man sorry to hear about that.

Should be able to clear that drive in about 13 hours though.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
      Oh man sorry to hear about that.

Should be able to clear that drive in about 13 hours though.
      Not when everyone has to pee every 1.5 hours. I started off south of Houston and had stopped twice before I made it out of Texas going I-10 east.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        Well, how about a Christmas twist from the wifes side of the family. I just drove 1081 miles to North Carolina to have a Christmas with Garndpa only to not even make it through the first 24 hours. Now my kids, wife and I get to spend Christmas driving the 17 hour trip back home. Im done trying to accommodate other family just to be nice.

Hoggslayer
        Wow, that is TOUGH!!! Sorry to hear.

Comment

Not when everyone has to pee every 1.5 hours. I started off south of Houston and had stopped twice before I made it out of Texas going I-10 east.

Hoggslayer

I used to go see my brother near West Palm Beach, 10 1/2-11 hour drive every time. Took my girlfriend, my daughter, and her two daughters, 6/7/8/ yrs old. Took 17 hours. Pretty sure we stopped at every exit for someone to pee.

sorry bout your troubles. Family sure ain't fun all the time, and some of them none of the time.

Comment

Glad your Thanksgiving went well but dang sorry to hear about your Christmas being cut short.

Comment

There's lots of cool stuff between NC and Texas! Make it an adventure!! I hear you on the stopping to pee part. We live in Lindale and my wife has to stop and pee before we get to S Tyler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, sheriff just left with Grandpa. I couldn't make this craapp up if I tried. Merry Christmas everyone.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Well, sheriff just left with Grandpa. I couldn't make this craapp up if I tried. Merry Christmas everyone.

Hoggslayer
                  Na man. You can't just say that and not explain.

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
                    Na man. You can't just say that and not explain.
                    Too much liquor coupled with him being a jerk already. Now I get to have Christmas in his new 4000 square foot house while he sits in jail. Never again.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Well dang who called the law on Grandpa?!?

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                        Put some ex lax in a chocolate cake and Make sure your mom eats a piece of it. The only as$ Kicking she will be doing is her own on the toilet.
                        My thought as well

Comment

Too much liquor coupled with him being a jerk already. Now I get to have Christmas in his new 4000 square foot house while he sits in jail. Never again.

Hoggslayer
                          Not good but better than the first thing that came to mind when you said grandpa just left with the sheriff. I thought he’d died! Hope you have a Merry Christmas anyhow.

Comment

You should start a new reality series around your family holidays

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                              You should start a new reality series around your family holidays
                              I can't, from here on out I'm not celebrating with anyone other than my immediate household.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Hate to hear that! Thanksgiving went so well. But hey, at least grandpa is in jail and not you!

Comment

Working...
                                X