I understand everyone knows the climate change thing is a farce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
    We fixed it. Just like we fixed the ozone that was causing the ice age. Apparently we did too good of a job on that one.
    Which is what the left will claim they did, after they've gotten their way and stolen enough money, passed enough "climate emergency" legislation.

Comment

What they should be worrying about is why the magnetic north pole is moving approx 40 miles toward Siberia each year. Pretty sure cow farts ain't got anything to do with the north and south poles reversing on us this very instant.
      So, what happens next. What about all the global positioning apparatus that needs to know where north is? How long before I have to drive North from DFW to get to Galveston? Will the water in my toilet stay put? Will the wackos in Austin be sitting around toking and watching the northern lights every night. Will Ellen Degenerate start liking men? https://earthsky.org/earth/magnetic-...orthern-lights

Comment

LOL, it's a hoax!

Climate change believers God(Obama), just bought a mansion on the COAST! If it were true, he wouldn't have bought it.

Comment

Silly to continue the echo chamber on whether it’s a hoax. It’s a revenue stream, a market share opportunity, and a performance metric that can be used to exploit the weaknesses of your competitors. ExxonMobil, Maersk, Apple, GM, all of the industrial leaders have realized this, and now, instead of wasting millions trying to fight it are investing billions to get the jump on it and drive the market in a way that benefits them.

This is the point that should be made on it. Take it the issue head on, make it our own, and invest so heavily into it that the funding is controlled by like minds. Whether it’s real or not doesn’t matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
            Last year, when my daughter was 12, I had to explain what abortion was. She was mortified and could not believe that humans would actually do this. I went on to explain that anytime a liberal tried to explain anything to her...always remember, they kill babies.
            Truth

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
              LOL, it's a hoax!

Climate change believers God(Obama), just bought a mansion on the COAST! If it were true, he wouldn't have bought it.
              If true you would not be able to buy insurance on the coast.

Comment

To get this idea pushed on such a global scale took massive organization and money.

They had to keep global warming/climate change in the news for decades before it became organic and grew on its own.

Who are the puppet masters.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  What they should be worrying about is why the magnetic north pole is moving approx 40 miles toward Siberia each year. Pretty sure cow farts ain't got anything to do with the north and south poles reversing on us this very instant.
                  So, what happens next. What about all the global positioning apparatus that needs to know where north is? How long before I have to drive North from DFW to get to Galveston? Will the water in my toilet stay put? Will the wackos in Austin be sitting around toking and watching the northern lights every night. Will Ellen Degenerate start liking men? https://earthsky.org/earth/magnetic-...orthern-lights
                  I've read a few articles on that and it does seem many scientist are a bit worried. Some say nothing much will happen when the poles switch and others say total destruction. In either case it apparently happens and ha happened so we just might find out

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    I've read a few articles on that and it does seem many scientist are a bit worried. Some say nothing much will happen when the poles switch and others say total destruction. In either case it apparently happens and ha happened so we just might find out
                    Some theories link pole shifts with more than one mass extinction event in the earth's history. It's a fascinating area of research.

Comment

Have no interest in discussing bruce jenner.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                        Some theories link pole shifts with more than one mass extinction event in the earth's history. It's a fascinating area of research.
                        I would not be surprised. Most all people live with the assumption that an event like that could never happen again even though its happen countless times ( mass destruction events in general ) and somethin like that could easily happen again tody

Comment

Working...
                        X