• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Corey !!

Comment

All the luck sir..

Comment

That's awesome. Good luck. Upload pictures. That is something I have always wanted to do. Being in education kind of makes it hard, though. Principals don't like it when you ask for a week off work just after school starts.

Comment

Good Luck Corey !!!!!

Rick

Comment

I don't care how strong are in shape you are I suggest a horse or mule.
            That pack is going to get real heavy if you have any luck. It always seems
            they end up in a hole or worse they go up a 1/4 mile. I do wish you luck
            though.

Comment

We made it to Cortez, purchased our license and got a motel room to get one last good nights sleep and a good meal. Will be up before daylight headed to go setup base camp and get some scouting in before the season opens Saturday morning.

Good luck Glenn!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck n be safe.

Comment

Good luck man. We are headed to CO saturday evening. I'm betting my pack is about as heavy as yours. The more time i sit at home, the heavier my pack gets as I think of more stuff to take. I trained pretty hard for this hunt. I'd rather train harder and carry a heavier pack, than the opposite.

Comment

Good luck. Wouldn't mind doing that one day. I'd probably be out of food the first day.

Comment

Originally posted by LeanMachine View Post
                            Good luck man. We are headed to CO saturday evening. I'm betting my pack is about as heavy as yours. The more time i sit at home, the heavier my pack gets as I think of more stuff to take. I trained pretty hard for this hunt. I'd rather train harder and carry a heavier pack, than the opposite.
                            I was invited on this trip on short notice. Only had 2 months to try to get in shape. But I feel ready! Hope the elk are there. Good luck on your hunt!

Comment

Knock 'em down Corey, and everybody else that gets to go elk hunting this year!

Good Luck, guys!

Bisch

Comment

That's one of my dream hunts that will never materialize! Like Bisch said, best of luck to all you fold getting to go!

Comment

Working...
                                X