• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool!

Comment

Great stuff there.

Comment

Definitely an inspiration. Like others have said, God has big plans for Clay. Y'all are in my prayers daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
          That's probably not the way you wanted to meet the president, but still very cool.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
          Not the way at all. But I'm glad Clay got to have his voice heard so he can close that chapter and move on.

Hoggslayer

Comment

How awesome is that! Clay is doin' Texas proud sir! You raised him right. It's going to be pretty exciting watching God's plan for him unfold these next few years! Also glad to see the last surgeries got rid of that big ol' contraption that was on his arm! My wife works in the Orthopedic OR, and she called it by its name when she saw it from the pics I showed her in this thread... said they were extremely uncomfortable and hoped he didn't have to put up with it for long. Glad to see it gone...
            God bless you all Hoggslayer! Please keep us updated.
            Thanks!

Comment

Sending prayers and hugs.

Sandra

Comment

That's really awesome! Continued prayers for Clay!

Comment

Prayers sent for you and Clay and family.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                    Not the way at all. But I'm glad Clay got to have his voice heard so he can close that chapter and move on.

Hoggslayer
                    Is it something you can share? What did the President say?

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                      Is it something you can share? What did the President say?
                      We've manage to keep the politics out of this thread so I'll post it somewhere else if I choose to. Everyone has done a great job and respected my original requests for positve prayers only for Clay.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Kudos to the president for coming and spending time with the kids.

Glad your son is doing well Hoggslayer. Ironic as it sounds, this might actually turn out to be a positive defining moment in his life. Of course, it's sad that the cost was so high and so tragic.

Good on you Clay. Stay the course.

Comment

Praying for Clay and all the students in Santa Fe as they work through this.

Comment

Clay got the staples out of his leg today. Stitches come out of his arm on Thursday. He's progressing nicely and starting to get some better sleep.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Continued prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Praise the Lord... What a brave young man!

Comment

Working...
                                X