Big thanks to Michael at TheHammerFeeder.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big thanks to Michael at TheHammerFeeder.com

This past winter my son and I built a homemade feeder and we utilized one of the Hammer Feeder Units. We hunt in remote Terrell County and only are able to get out west every 70 days to check feeders. We put it out in February and during the final set-up I noticed a glitch in the timer. Not a big issue, but something that needed to be addressed and something I didn’t fully realize until I got back home. I called Michael and explained to him the situation and the very next day he sent me a replacement... full well knowing that it might not even be an issue and that it would be 70 days before I could return to check on the Feeder.
    I went back out west today and with Michael’s help, all is perfect.
    THAT is amazing customer service and I just wanted to give his company and timed release feeder motor a plug as a way of saying thank you. Check our his website. Top notch product from a top notch guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sir. Customer service at its finest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good to know I have two of them

Comment

Great customer service!

Comment

Yep. Mike takes care of his customers. Mine has been in service for several years. Love it.

Comment

Anyone know when his units will be available again? His website says unavailable due to a mfr. issue. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by splitfinger View Post
              Anyone know when his units will be available again? His website says unavailable due to a mfr. issue. Thanks.
              It could take up to 3 months to get this ironed out. At this early stage, that's a guess.

Comment

Working...
              X