Crazy PETA people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy PETA people

So I read on twitter where they are now bashing people who hunt lions...Which they've always done.. But now they're saying the poor innocent lions are raised just to be hunted so the hunters should be more ashamed.

I swear their brains just don't work. Do they really think people will breed and raise lions and then let them go in the wild just for fun? And even if they did why not outrage about the poor innocent animals the lion eats?

I even saw a tweet where someone said (and they were serious) that animals are people too so they should have the same rights we do...

Can't make this stuff up!

And lets not forget.... #sharklivesmatter Shame on you, Poco...

Comment

Lions should be allowed to vote

Comment

Originally posted by neilmc70 View Post
        Lions should be allowed to vote
        Not the ones here illegally

Comment

The South Park episode where the peta people get married to the animals comes to mind.....

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
            And lets not forget.... #sharklivesmatter Shame on you, Poco...
            I about spit my drink all over computer screen...

Comment

They do raise lions just to turn loose and hunt. Its a S Africa thing. Used to be really frowned.upon but is becoming more acceptable.with the declining population of wild lions.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                They do raise lions just to turn loose and hunt. Its a S Africa thing. Used to be really frowned.upon but is becoming more acceptable.with the declining population of wild lions.

No different than all the animals being raised here in Texas to hunt.

Comment

Beat me to both responses lol

Comment

Yeah lions are friendly. They should go give them a hug.

Comment

I've even heard that people raise cattle to eat. Such a shame !

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                        This. A South African lion is pretty well 100% pen raised.

Comment

So was the last chicken, pig, cow, and everything else we have consumed was 100% raised in a pen so whats the point.

Comment

Originally posted by gunslinger300 View Post
                            So was the last chicken, pig, cow, and everything else we have consumed was 100% raised in a pen so whats the point.
                            You'd have to be a hunter to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                              I've even heard that people raise cattle to eat. Such a shame !
                              People don't hunt cattle though.

Seriously though, PETA won't be happy til all meat is lab grown. So it's not worth worrying about what these people think.

If you are so inclined, look up plant consciousness. There are studies that show plants have awareness of what is happening around them and respond to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X