Texas Coast Vacation ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Coast Vacation ?

My wife and I are considering taking our 10 yr old daughter on vacation somewhere along the Texas coast that is family friendly. Not looking for fishing just family stuff to do. We’ve only been to Galveston but considering other areas that are popular spots along the Texas coast. Any recommendations?

Port Aransas or South Padre.

Comment

Port A is a good family place. The further south you go the better the water looks.

Comment

My wife mentioned Port Aransas as an option. Thought I would hit up the green screen to see if that option came up. Thanks for the feedback

Comment

South Padre

Comment

Port A, or depending on how well you kiddo can swim, Rockport. Rockport has a nice beach area without all the current/tides. Both places would really appreciate your business, Harvey hit them both very hard.

Comment

Port A and Rockport for sure. Lots to do in Corpus Christi area. We stayed at the Drifters resort in Rockport. Very comfortable and Inexpensive Cabins, easy access to everything

Comment

Rockport would be my choice or south padre if you don't mind the drive.

Comment

Working...
                X