Finally traded. Relief!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally traded. Relief!!

I've been shopping for about 2 months and finally bought myself a new truck. Ended up with a much nicer truck than I started looking for. Just shy of $10k off sticker price. First long bed truck I've owned but with all my boxes I needed more room. Drives great rides good for a 1 ton.
    Attached Files

Nice truck. Gotta have a long bed.

Where did you buy it, getting ready to buy one myself.

Comment

Purty!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner97 View Post
        Nice truck. Gotta have a long bed.

Where did you buy it, getting ready to buy one myself.
        Grapevine Ford. I'll steer you away from Klement. They are horrible to deal with. There's not a great selection of Superduty trucks out there right now.
        Last edited by freestylest22; 04-05-2018, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by freestylest22 View Post
          I've been shopping for about 2 months and finally bought myself a new truck. Ended up with a much nicer truck than I started looking for. Just shy of $10k off sticker price. First long bed truck I've owned but with all my boxes I needed more room. Drives great rides good for a 1 ton.

That’s a great looking truck! The upgrades get expensive fast on those!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gorgeous ride....congrats

Comment

nice

Comment

You'll love the long bed, I regret getting a short bed... next truck will be long!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Very nice. Congrats on moving up!

Comment

Very nice. I don't how guys get by without a long bed, I'll never have one without it.

Comment

Originally posted by freestylest22 View Post
                        Grapevine Ford. I'll steer you away from Klement. They are horrible to deal with. There's not a great selection of Superduty trucks out there right now.
                        Bought my 2011 f-350 from
                        Grapevine ford and got $12k off Msrp. $10k off is good as I have seen since I started looking.

Had a bad experience with Klements service dept. I won’t do anymore business there.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner97 View Post
                          Bought my 2011 f-350 from
                          Grapevine ford and got $12k off Msrp. $10k off is good as I have seen since I started looking.

Had a bad experience with Klements service dept. I won’t do anymore business there.
                          The more people I talk to about Ford dealers, the more bad I hear about klement. They've screwed me on a couple occasions in the parts department too. Its 15 minutes to klement and 45 to either Five Star or Southwest and that's where I go now.

Comment

Good looking truck

Comment

Good lookin truck. Im a shortbeder...particularly for all the urban driving I do.

Good luck in Walmarts parking lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X