Free ticks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free ticks

Come get them all!!!! I spray my clothes down with Deet every morning when my activities will include being out on foot on the ranches. Second time now since last week that I have come in to shower and find a dang blood sucker attached to me. I'm even using two Deet products at each application. Anyone that wants free ticks, you are welcome to them.

I hate 'em!!! Not sure what else to do other than maybe spray my clothes twice a day. Maybe that's the answer?
    Last edited by BaconIsMyFriend; 08-29-2017, 08:33 PM.

Do we get to pick?? He He, Our Menard place is the seed tick capital of Texas!! Hate those things!

Comment

I'll post up some stuff we use on our dogs and us to keep the fleas and ticks off, can't remember the name right now so I'll have to check with my son to see what it is.

Comment

Have you not seen this thread? Come on man! Get with the program! I've been using the stuff forever.

Comment

Permithrin is your friend.

Comment

Permethrin is magic stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I use flea and tick soap in the shower

Comment

Sawyer brand sprayed on your clothes helps,not for skin tho. It's suppose to last several washings.

Comment

Originally posted by SneakyPhil View Post
                  Permithrin is your friend.
                  It sure is, have been using it for years. Watched a tick one morning crawl into my boot and it was dead before crawling 6 inches up the boot.

Comment

Are those "free range" ticks?

Comment

I feel ya, never seen em this bad. I do the same thing with deep woods off, says it repels ticks. No joke every time I come in, I've got a some on me. Many times i'll see or feel em crawling on me and pull em off, I just dont think the off or deet really works for ticks. Never tried permathrin before.

Comment

Permethrin is sprayed on your clothes and dries.

Comment

They are bad this year. I keep catching them crawling on me as soon as I step out the truck.
                          My poor neighbors dog always has ticks on her. That's why you should treat your animals for ticks so they don't get any.

Comment

Free ticks /permithern

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                            Permethrin is sprayed on your clothes and dries. x2 N O T FOR SKIN put on clothes let try, good for 2 days. Stuff is good, best of luck.

I hate them& chiggs

Comment

Save yourself some money. Buy a bottle of permethrin and a spray bottle. Mix about an ounce of permethrin with water. Shake it up and spray the outside of your clothes/boots with it. No ticks or chiggars. Don't get it on your skin. It'll give you chemical burn. First hand experience here lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X